Camp Nou

DucdeOrléans

Would be epic.

Indeed, looks very promising despite the current economic climate in Spain. (Although Catalonia by far is the richest province in Spain).

Building a new Palau Blaugrana is needed the most at the moment. The best (or certainly one of the best, current Spanish Champions (best league in the world next to NBA) basketball team in Europe deserve a better arena.

Let us not forget that the greatness of FC Barcelona's institution is not only built on it's football section but also all the other professional and non professional sections which together makes it the biggest sports institution in the world.;)

Barcafan 2304

Yip, it does look very impressive. Any capacity increase with that?

Although Camp Nou has a bigger capacity, their stadium is more aesthetically pleasing and from what i have seen, they pull in a huge revenue with their corporate hospitality which looks second to none. Would be nice if we could catch up in that respect

El Gato

Villarato!
I don't think so. I think they only want to refurbish the outside, fully cover up the areas that need coverage and put solar panels on the roof. That's together with underground parking and improvement of open spaces close to the stadium.

I'm disgusted at the amount of money it's going to cost and how much it could help La Liga to become competitive rather than building a freaking presentational stadium.. But that's just my opinion..

Barcafan 2304

I don't think so. I think they only want to refurbish the outside, fully cover up the areas that need coverage and put solar panels on the roof. That's together with underground parking and improvement of open spaces close to the stadium.

I'm disgusted at the amount of money it's going to cost and how much it could help La Liga to become competitive rather than building a freaking presentational stadium.. But that's just my opinion..

Can empathise with that to a degree but RM would be correct in asserting that they are doing this to improve their stadium and facilities for their fans and that is fair to be honest.

TheStig

Anyone have the attendence figures at Camp Nou in the season 2010/2011? Which matches were totally sould-out?

Fourteen

Monster Masch
You could probably take an accurate guess by assuming the games against Madrid and the one against Arsenal. Not sure about any others.

Home of Barca Fans