Camp Nou

G

grass24

Rosell can't and won't improve the stadium on that tiny budget he put forward for it. I am happy to hear this

Au7hier

Is the Camp Nou stadium tour worth taking? I will be there in October and if its something that is a must see, it will be my only chance.

Barcafan 2304

Is the Camp Nou stadium tour worth taking? I will be there in October and if its something that is a must see, it will be my only chance.

Have not been on the full tour but seen the museum and that in intself is worth a visit so yeah, i'd recommend the tour mate

catalan force

a little question: are the banners in the stadiums not only in nou camp but any general stadium removed after every game by the fans and brought back again for the next match or do they stay put?
thanks in advance :)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Latest news on Camp Nou remodeling:

On the subject of changes to the Camp Nou, Moix said the club is looking to increase the capacity by some 10,000 seats in the Grandstand zone. “We have to evaluate whether it makes sense to do this or not” he said. “We will decide this depending on demand, the cost of the investment and the market appetencies.”

The basic issue concerning the expansion of the Camp Nou is to “redesign vertical circulations in order to improve the operability of the facility and to create new spaces”. The spaces the club has in mind include “new catering zones and new boxes.”

Home of Barca Fans