Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

fergus90

I think even if Dortmund ended up winning it this season, it will be a fluke. Bayern will spend 100m plus on a striker or investing heavily on reinforcements, Dortmund might lose Bellingham and some other key players and back to the same old pecking order.
They'll get big money for Bellingham, who despite being a potential top player is quite heavily priced and they usually pick up very good players for lower fees.

I think the problem is Bayern will react by getting shot of Kahn and Salihamidzic who have been outta their depth. They've signed a lot of shit and allowed many players to leave for very low or minimal fees.

jamrock

It's a fluke obviously Bayern's leadership made a dumb decision midway through the season, but a win is a win.

Unlikely to happen again for another 5 years.

But I won't believe it until the last match day is over.

fergus90

But regardless of who Bayern sign, they'll always get knocked out in the QF in Europe as they employ Leroy Sane.

He's been eliminated from that stage for the last 7 seasons. City two finals and a semi since he left :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Dortmund will have to beat Mainz next game in order to secure the championship, provided that Bayern beats Köln, a draw won't do it. Mainz is tough too.

Yannik

think this is finally the point where I would say that Dortmund is more likely to win the league than not

Home of Barca Fans