Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

topt

🤣 Just take your L bro, you trying to be a smart ass only makes it look worst.
L in what, for not coming here after we destroyed you again ? sorry but I write in many club forums, usually those that are competitive to bayern; only came here cause I heard a Seinfeld like joke Josh is going to barca

KingLeo10

@topt raging after being handed a L in CL KOs (as usual) and now even in Bayernliga possibly :lol:

Enjoy your "we destroyed teams in the group stages" trophy - it's why you've won 2 CLs in the last 15 years of "super Bayern" era lmfao

topt

@topt raging after being handed a L in CL KOs (as usual) and now even in Bayernliga possibly :lol:

Enjoy your "we destroyed teams in the group stages" trophy - it's why you've won 2 CLs in the last 15 years of "super Bayern" era lmfao
Got to love when Barca fans decide what is a Bayern "super era", I guess they have already forgoten what the word being competitive means.
Also, LOL where do you see the rage; I am here for the first time probably since new year only cause of Josh joke

KingLeo10

Got to love when Barca fans decide what is a Bayern "super era", I guess they have already forgoten what the word being competitive means.
Also, LOL where do you see the rage; I am here for the first time probably since new year only cause of Josh joke
You were here talking smack after the PSG Bayern games.

And then went hiding after City clowned you :lol:

topt

You were here talking smack after the PSG Bayern games.

And then went hiding after City clowned you :lol:
total BS, i said nothing about the PSG game, my last posts were about Argentina not being able to beat any top club team. Me not posting here had nothing to do with City defeat, I dont take defeats personal and go it to hidding. Hell, i am posting here after we lost BL title.

Home of Barca Fans