Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

skn02

You underestimate them deeply. They are an entirely different team with Ribery and Robben.

I dont underestimate them, I see them as one of the best teams around, it's just that some people here are so feared of them, it's hilarious and made it as if we have no chance against them. If they are really that good, we will face them regardless in CL, and if it is, I want us to face them in semi rather than Final for various reasons.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Again, do not forget that Bayern after the winter-break was either great and demolished teams, or were sucktastic and barely won, drew or even lost.

The common determiner is whether Schweinsteiger and Alonso both started.
Whenever they played together, Bayern were sucktastic, barely won, drew or lost.
Whenever they didn't play together, Bayern demolished teams.

Every sane person is able to see the causality, everyone EXCEPT PEP, FFS!!

How's the other BL teams' transfer policies? We get a lot of media coverage about how x club wants to build a European super power, only to see their players poached in 2-3 transfer windows. I really believe that the last step for the BL to overtake the EPL is for them to have another genuine contender aside from Bayern (and Dortmund while they rebuild).

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Who is this Alexander Meier? Was looking at the Golden Boot race and saw that he was in 3rd place with 19 league goals (at 2x multiplier) in the BuLi.

StarLord

I dont underestimate them, I see them as one of the best teams around, it's just that some people here are so feared of them, it's hilarious and made it as if we have no chance against them. If they are really that good, we will face them regardless in CL, and if it is, I want us to face them in semi rather than Final for various reasons.

I prefer Bayern in the final. No particular reason. Oh wait! Why not have Real Madrid face them in the semi and we face whoever comes out on top in the final? In fact, I would maybe give Real a slight edge over Bayern.

skn022

I prefer Bayern in the final. No particular reason. Oh wait! Why not have Real Madrid face them in the semi and we face whoever comes out on top in the final? In fact, I would maybe give Real a slight edge over Bayern.

The final will be played at Berlin, Germany...would that give them an advantage as if a home field advantage because it's played in Germany?? How does that work??

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
The final will be played at Berlin, Germany...would that give them an advantage as if a home field advantage because it's played in Germany?? How does that work??

What exactly do you mean? Also northern Germany is not the same as Bavaria.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's not like Bayern won the last time the final was played in Germany. Which actually was at the Allianz Arena, their own home stadium!

Home of Barca Fans