Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

FC B

Bayern plays like they already won the title whitch btw is true.
Secondly it is very hard for them without Ribery and Robben. Something like Barca without Messi.

CuleLife4Life

Bayern plays like they already won the title whitch btw is true.
Secondly it is very hard for them without Ribery and Robben. Something like Barca without Messi.

The only good Bayern board I know of is on BigSoccer so I usually lurk on there. Most fans know this and are looking for a replacement for Ribery then Robben. Funny enough they really think Sterling could be the answer once rumors srtated linking them to him. I've also seen Griezmann, Felipe Anderson, Hazard, and Neymar as potential replacements lol.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Great, maybe even Pep has now noticed the overwhelming evidence that Schweinsteiger+Alonso just never fucking works!!!!

skn02

Great, maybe even Pep has now noticed the overwhelming evidence that Schweinsteiger+Alonso just never fucking works!!!!

There's blueprint to beat bayern already, I really really pray Barca to meet Bayern in semi so the bayern fans would shut up once and for all.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The only good Bayern board I know of is on BigSoccer so I usually lurk on there. Most fans know this and are looking for a replacement for Ribery then Robben. Funny enough they really think Sterling could be the answer once rumors srtated linking them to him. I've also seen Griezmann, Felipe Anderson, Hazard, and Neymar as potential replacements lol.

Depay

FC B

Maybe only Hazard would do the job if he would like to come to Bayern. The others aren't good enogh or won't come like in Neymar case.

skn02

Schweini-Alonso or not, this Bayern squad is VERY VULNERABLE to counter attacking football, that's exactly how RM were able to bomb bayern 5-0 in aggregate. A world class counter attacking teams have good shot against this Bayern, bring them on.

Last edited:

Morten

I can never understand why so many rate Bayern so highly, of course, they are one of the very best teams around, but people here talk about them like they are THE best team and clear favorite to win the cl. I wouldnt be suprised if they do, but they are not as good as many think.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
I can never understand why so many rate Bayern so highly, of course, they are one of the very best teams around, but people here talk about them like they are THE best team and clear favorite to win the cl. I wouldnt be suprised if they do, but they are not as good as many think.

It's because Pep coaches them, that's the reason why so many people here rate them highly

FC B

There's blueprint to beat bayern already, I really really pray Barca to meet Bayern in semi so the bayern fans would shut up once and for all.

You underestimate them deeply. They are an entirely different team with Ribery and Robben.

Home of Barca Fans