Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

khaled_a_d

Just watched a replay of Bayern vs Wolfsburg game ,was really impressed with Maximilian Arnold .
Is he really that good or just his best game? Wolfsburg looks really promising with some good players

Egert

Estonian Culé
Just watched a replay of Bayern vs Wolfsburg game ,was really impressed with Maximilian Arnold .
Is he really that good or just his best game? Wolfsburg looks really promising with some good players

I remember Arnold being a beast last season and when de Bruyne came he seemed to lost his form, don't know why. But yeah, he was a beast vs Bayern.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Choupo-Moting has been very good this season and has scored some good pens, maybe Neuer scared him :lol:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Bayern look toothless going forward. They're strong deep in midfield with Alaba/Weiser in wide support but to have a central midfield of Alonso/Schweinsteiger is lol-worthy in terms of creativity. The closest thing they have to a creative player is Robben, who's really just a dangerous attacker. The second is Bernat because Gotze (if he weren't subbed off) gets too few touches of the ball and isn't ball dominant. Their formation also heavily emphasizes wide creation since the middle consists of Alonso/Schweini/Muller (lol).

It seemed this way against Wolfsburg too. Surely Bayern can't have been this poor the entire season? Idk if it's the system or certain circumstances (form/injuries) but surely Pep can make a more dangerous side than this.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bayern look toothless going forward. They're strong deep in midfield with Alaba/Weiser in wide support but to have a central midfield of Alonso/Schweinsteiger is lol-worthy in terms of creativity. The closest thing they have to a creative player is Robben, who's really just a dangerous attacker. The second is Bernat because Gotze (if he weren't subbed off) gets too few touches of the ball and isn't ball dominant. Their formation also heavily emphasizes wide creation since the middle consists of Alonso/Schweini/Muller (lol).

It seemed this way against Wolfsburg too. Surely Bayern can't have been this poor the entire season? Idk if it's the system or certain circumstances (form/injuries) but surely Pep can make a more dangerous side than this.

While I agree the Schweinsteiger-Alonso pairing is not ideal, Schweinsteiger is not without creativity though. He had two nice lob passes in the first half, especially the first one that set up Goetze's pass which Mueller clumsily handled.

I don't understand why Goetze was subbed off as he one of few players creating chances, in my opinion it should have been Weiser or Mueller.

Once Thiago is back, their midfield will be full of creativity. ;)

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Well, if that wasn't yet another "best training camp of all time"...

I have no idea why Pep thinks playing without Lewandowski is a good idea, let alone why he thinks Schweinonso might work. Sad to see that Boateng will still turn into Blunderteng occasionally. No goal conceded, okay, but being with 10 players for 63 minutes and missing him for at least another match, was surely not the ideal solution.

Home of Barca Fans