Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

DrPepper

Also there goes Bayern's hopes of having an Invincibles league campaign.

Being invincible is overrated and doesn't matter. Rather win every competition than win just one but go invincible.

See, I don't care how good Dante allegedly trained, he's not Bayern material which he is proving atm yet again. 3 of the four goals were his fault to different degrees.

How did he look like one of the best defenders in the world during the Treble season and declined so much after Guardiola took over?

Now is probably the best time for Bayern to have a shock result like that. Guardiola will find answers for sure.

Leo_Messi

So Wolfsburg scored 4 goals against Bayern München? That's as many goals as the 17 (!) other teams managed to score in their games against Bayern München so far this season!

Absolutely pathetic.:lol:

The Scottish Premier League is more interesting these days than the Bundesliga when it comes to the title race.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Now is probably the best time for Bayern to have a shock result like that. Guardiola will find answers for sure.

Yeah, the timing of this defeat is perfect for Bayern, they will come back stronger.

And the fact that this is their only league defeat since October 2012 is just amazing.

There is still ZERO suspense as to who will win the Buli, make no mistake.

hamad138

Banned
Yeah, the timing of this defeat is perfect for Bayern, they will come back stronger.

And the fact that this is their only league defeat since October 2012 is just amazing.

There is still ZERO suspense as to who will win the Buli, make no mistake.

Wolfsburg shows u, if German Teams have money, they would be amazing.

Sad 50+1 Prevent them to get money and also protect Bayern to walk the League

FC B

They obv won't, for Barca won't go that far. Buyern is winning this year's CL.

I don't think they will but I want so if Barca can't do it this season. They need to get their engines started to full throttle first and keep it that way till they reach the final not like they did the previous season shutting down all engines after winning Bundesliga.

CuleLife4Life

A midfield of Bastian, Xabi, and Alaba was a mistake. No creativity.

And Schweinsteiger is overrated imo.

Dante is garbage but at one point, I think the 3rd or 4th goal, he was left completely alone while the defenders were off somewhere else.

Pep is waiting for Thiago to come back imo. He will be the rock in that midfield and everyone will play around him. Pep knew what he was doing when he brought him.

CuleLife4Life

Another thing, as much as I've loved Pep in the past, he is still insistent on certain tactics that got him schooled last season.

Makes me kind of wonder just how much of a tactical genius I thought he was. So far we've only seen one way of playing from him. We finally saw our team dominate against Atletico by changing up our style and it was golden. If Pep were still here would he have done the same?

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
de Bruyne is a monster, too bad he never got a chance at Chelsea. Hopefully he doesn't end up back in the EPL.

Shame this is nothing but a little blip for Bayern.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Agreed but why Benatia didn't play, injured or Pep's choice?

Dante had an "outstanding" training camp while Benatia injured his back on the second day. Never bought into the new Dante hype. He's not good enough to play in such a high line.

gatsu

Agreed Bastian doesn't fit in Pep's system, not saying he is overrated but his profil is not adequate for Pep's tactics , he is slow in decision making.

Home of Barca Fans