Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters
R

Ryu Hayabusa

No it is like I don't like underdogs it is just that they are a German team and many more reasons. I know you like bayern and will talk against me. But I don't wish to argue. I dont like bayern, bvb or Germany. I have my reasons.

Yeah, it's always easy to hate on the best. ;)

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Why do you support Bayern then? just curious. They are obviously not in the same mould as Atleti or bvb.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Why do you support Bayern then? just curious. They are obviously not in the same mould as Atleti or bvb.

I'm far from being oblivious towards my club. But then I'm a long-term Bayern fan since age 6. So I'm not gonna change my colors anytime soon.

Also it is more than just a bit unfair to put Bayern in the same despicability bracket as Shitty, PSG, Real etc, I think.

And no, he's probably just a chauvinistic possibly racist guy towards anything German because of either our history or economical success. If the latter, he's probably also buying into all the French/Italian/Greek/Spanish/Paul Krugman etc. propaganda that Germans (while not being able to distinguish between a whole people and a few politicians) are the reason some European countries are economically suffering today. Has little to do with the WC.

Devils

BvB getting relegated would be a sad day for Bayern, not so much for anyone else in football (except their own fans of course). :lucho:

They would lose all their star players and Bayern wouldn't be able to feed off of them and easily revamp their squad season after season at least until they rebuild in a few years time.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
It'd be sad because they have a great atmosphere and play entertaining football. They are a likeable club.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Cruel people some of you are. :lol:

Would be very sad if they go down or keep struggling.

L

linetty

Maybe we could snap Hummels or Gundogan, or both and Reus as well if they get relegated :pep:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Honestly, though I like Dortmund, I wouldn't mind seeing Dortmund get relegated if and only if we don't have a transfer ban next summer because then we can snap up Klopp, Gundogan, Hummels, and Piszczek.

:mou:

Home of Barca Fans