Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters
R

Ryu Hayabusa

Except for our wastefulness in front of Weidenfeller, this was easily our second best match so far this season right after the Rome match.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

btw, Robben with the late match winner against BVB. Business as usual. The irony will not have excaped Subotic. Remember that second duel in the BVB's second consequtive champion season and what Subotic did to Robben? :)

Egert

Estonian Culé
Dortmund 16th... What the fk is happening. I don't think they are going to make Europe this season.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Your midfield was very underperforming today, I thought. Not even close that Roma game level.

Of course it was, because Alonso and Lahm were pressed very hard by Dortmund. Boateng just said that they knew this was going to happen which is why they opted to open their game more through himself, Benatia and Alaba.

footyfan

Calma, calma
I thought Alaba and Robben played really great, there was one pass from Robben to Muller that was beautiful.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I hope BVB gets relegated. I want barca to buy hummels and gundagon. Only worry is they are injury prone. Is it BVB or is it the players?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

zanela

There's something reprehensible about wishing relegation/failure on a well run profound football institution like BVB, so that the crooks in blaugrana can pounce on their assets.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I hope BVB gets relegated. I want barca to buy hummels and gundagon. Only worry is they are injury prone. Is it BVB or is it the players?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Can you become more of a selfish axxxxxx??
Dortmund was one of the few good stories that happened in European football in the past few years. If that team eventually breaks down for good it would be a sad day for football.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Can you become more of a selfish axxxxxx??
Dortmund was one of the few good stories that happened in European football in the past few years. If that team eventually breaks down for good it would be a sad day for football.

Many good teams get relegated. It is no big deal. I dont give a damn if they get relegated.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

You should.
You would also probably be filled with joy in case Atletico break down and get relegated, hm?

I prefer teams like Atletico or Dortmund (I can't believe I'm saying this) over clubs like Shitty, PSG, Chelsea, Real and even Barca any day of the week.

Icarium

Lifestealer
You should.
You would also probably be filled with joy in case Atletico break down and get relegated, hm?

I prefer teams like Atletico or Dortmund (I can't believe I'm saying this) over clubs like Shitty, PSG, Chelsea, Real and even Barca any day of the week.

No it is like I don't like underdogs it is just that they are a German team and many more reasons. I know you like bayern and will talk against me. But I don't wish to argue. I dont like bayern, bvb or Germany. I have my reasons.

Home of Barca Fans