Brazil

F

Flavia

Funniest thing I learned was the reason why dunga was picked instead of Tite. Tite is close to andre sanchez(former corinthians president), and sanchez opposes del nero(new cbf president). And that's why. Politics.

C

cbfpaulinho4

in dunga we trust. the trophy is ours in russia!!! im juss hoping dunga picks better players than scolari, hulk was absolute shit in the wc. should have been benched after that cameroon game. Hoping he fixes this terrible defense brazil has put out there, marcelo own goal scorer and contributor to germanys success, david luiz and his striker ways need to go also.

DB10

I thought the English FA were clueless..

7-1 and the answer is go back to Dunga after going back to Scolari. :lol::lol::lol:

Truthist

They won't even qualify for the next World Cup under him. Expect his posse of mediocre players called up with no justification whatsoever.

F

Flavia

They won't even qualify for the next World Cup under him. Expect his posse of mediocre players called up with no justification whatsoever.

That would be as bad as losing the wc at home, I guess. Brazil is the only nt to have played in all wc's.

Home of Barca Fans