Brazil

F

Flavia

Meh game. But I haven't see a nt looking really good recently. This wc can be very even.

khorne

Meh game. But I haven't see a nt looking really good recently. This wc can be very even.

but isn't that just the "weakness" ploy? before the world cup the good team all play like "oh no, what a crisis" and then at the world cup when no one is expecting them - BAM! the ol' fork in the eye!

F

Flavia

but isn't that just the "weakness" ploy? before the world cup the good team all play like "oh no, what a crisis" and then at the world cup when no one is expecting them - BAM! the ol' fork in the eye!

Maybe. But Brazil's midfield is not very creative, and Luiz can have his usual brain farts. Brazilian supporters are also really volatile. If the team is playing bad, they boo with no pity.

Alarcón

Luiz is usually a great defender, his anticipation is excellent and Silva is covering for him so Brazil's defense is fine. But like you said they don't have enough creativity in midfield. Paulinho is miles away from being world class and I still think Oscar is overrated and very inconsistent.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Luiz is usually a great defender, his anticipation is excellent and Silva is covering for him so Brazil's defense is fine. But like you said they don't have enough creativity in midfield. Paulinho is miles away from being world class and I still think Oscar is overrated and very inconsistent.

Couldn't agree more with your post.

Not a very likeable Brasil team for me tbh & i usually love watching them through the years. Only really Thiago Silva & Fred that i like.

Gnidrologist

With all talks about lack of creativity in mid, why is Ronaldinho never considered? Is he put on the permanent blacklist by Brazilian nt coaches. Is he still partying to heavily? Because of what i've seen, he has been total boss for the last two teams he has been playing in Brazil. Especially in terms of creating chances for his sorry teammates, who can't finish to save their lives.

BrazilFan

1.) Ronaldinho is lazy. Can't see him pressing or tracking back.
2.) Ronaldinho hasn't played well for Brazil since the 2002 World Cup. Yes, an exaggeration but he's was generally poor for Brazil after that World Cup.
3.) Ronaldinho lacks mobility thus making easy to mark which coincide with the number 2.

As for the lack of creativity in midfield, we have Hernanes and Fernandinho if we want a bit more passing but in recent memory our central midfield pairing is usually un-creative since the 80's.

Jadentheman

Ronaldinho I love him but think of it as this. You all hate Messi for not running or doing anything on the field. Ronaldinho plays 10x worst than that.

Truthist

There's obviously a shortage of creativity in the midfield but that's what you get when you don't pick players on merit. Throughout the squad there's players picked for every reason apart from a footballing one.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Home of Barca Fans