Boxing

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I've always preferred pac man. Wish this happened before though. Mayweather will be the fitter of the two.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
cf9ab7c9aca631a9691c6a72b908ccb6.jpg

Alen

It's some years too late IMO, but better late than never I guess?

I really hope Manny takes this one.

Their's just too much money involved, it had to happen. Floyd didn't want to do it before because he was building his brand on that undefeated crap. And Manny was good, scary good.

Now he just wants to get paid, and Manny is beatable now more than ever.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Floyd is a cunt, but he's waited just long enough to make sure he wins this fight, while Paquiao is not quite washed up yet. He'll win and he'll put to bed the whispers of him being afraid of Pacman and that Pacman could beat him.

5 years ago though...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Floyd is a cunt, but he's waited just long enough to make sure he wins this fight, while Paquiao is not quite washed up yet. He'll win and he'll put to bed the whispers of him being afraid of Pacman and that Pacman could beat him.

5 years ago though...

5 years ago Manny would have beat the shit out of him. Now Floyd got the edge since Manny is well past his prime, but I hope Manny could still take this final big fight.

Last edited:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
5 years ago Manny would have beat the shit out of him. Now Floyd got the edge since Manny is well past his prime, but I hope Manny could still take this final big fight.

Yeah. Floyd's going to get away with it. He avoided the danger of Pacman when he was in his prime, and now he gets to beat him in decline and put to bed the whispers.

Alen

Yeah. Floyd's going to get away with it. He avoided the danger of Pacman when he was in his prime, and now he gets to beat him in decline and put to bed the whispers.

Yeah, i guess. Manny is all about high activity and punching power whereas Floyd is more about precision, technique and most importantly economizing his energy.
I still think Manny will win because i am convinced Floyd is scared shitless of him.

raskolnikov

I Always felt Floyd would win a 116-112 type decision years ago, he is tactically superior to the athletic beast pacman, if Marquez could control Pac technically, Floyd would definitely do it and Pac would need a ko.
Which he could have gotten but he would never been a favourite in that fight.

Floyd is a pussy though, protecting his 0 by cherry picking, now Pac has declined, has been ko'd brutally and hasnt won a fight by ko since Cotto 5 years ago.
He needs an hailmary punch to get Floyd out of there, which he wont get, it will be floyd by very wide ud.

I loathe Floyd Mayweather though, he is a cowardly calculating cunt who happens to be blessed with amazing boxing ability and works very hard for his longetivity.
I would love to see Pac destroy him but I wouldnt bet on it.

Floyd was definitely scared of Pac though, he did avoid him a lot, and Arum controlling Pacquiao didnt help either. I remember Floyd once saying he has nightmares about getting ko'd (right around after the Cotto or Hatton fight) and ran for hours on the treadmill in the middle of the night.
Also remember his RA the rugged man interview when he was ducking Pacquiao where he made a complete idiot of himself:

All in all the guy is so much of a cunt he makes Cr7 look like an extremely likeable decent guy, I hope he gets ktfo but in reality the fight is way past the experation date and has less value than Leonard vs Hagler

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Floyd wouldn't agree to this fight unless he'd know he's going to win, too smart.

I hope for Manny though.

I live about 10 minutes away from the MGM Grand :D

cmsy27

I'm praying for Manny. Mayweather's ego is through the roof already, and I shudder to think what he'd be like if he wins. Of course being from Manila this is a huge deal for us, since boxing and maybe basketball are the only sports we're good in :lol:

Manny's definitely in decline, though. I don't know why he's fighting that coward Mayweather when the timing is clearly to the latter's advantage. It's making me very nervous.

Home of Barca Fans