Borussia Dortmund

Banana-Rama

Oh wow I forgot about that....in that case there is a suitable replacement! I want Lewa to stay either way. But if he leaves then Dortmund should definitely go for Llorente! I think he would do well with them.

llorente will demand very high wages as he is going on a free transfer and top clubs want him, wages too high for dortmund, i don't know why the lewandowski to united rumours continue, we were interested in him in the summer but then we found out that van persie was available and signed him instead, we are already overstocked for forwards with kagawa, rooney, van persie, welbeck, hernandez, henriquez, united are not looking for any more strikers so dortmund fans can relax.............

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I agree. I don't think united need him at all. There are definitely other top clubs like Juve that could go for him though. He really should see how far he can go with Dortmund this season though. They have a good chance of making it far in the CL. And I don't really see the point in leaving anyway. He has such a good squad around him, an awesome coach, and amazing fans! As well as winning silverware. I'll be sad to see him go.

Emma

th

who needs Ronaldo?!......... ;)

Emma

xxl_jpeg-1477200005C90C48-20091216-img_23318062.original.large-4-3-800-66-0-3000-2200.jpg

CL-Winner 1997 : Borussia Dortmund

for 2013, I'm hoping for a Final: Barcelona - Borussia Dortmund. That would be a big, big dream for me .....
BvB10.jpg
:flagvl8::barca scarf:

F

Flavia

for 2013, I'm hoping for a Final: Barcelona - Borussia Dortmund. That would be a big, big dream for me .....
BvB10.jpg
:flagvl8::barca scarf:

That would be a great final. I'd like that as well.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...

I can't stop laughing every time I see Flavia's avatar. :lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans