Borussia Dortmund

Emma

1lustig.gif

Emma

Nuri Sahin come home. You are too good for Madrid and Liverpool. We need you and there you wasting your big talent. :facepalm:

Der Kaiser

wow BVB fans actually want him back? If I was a dortmund supporter I´d say screw this gloryhunter, he thought he was too good for us and left for some fancy rich club, realized he wasn´t anywhere near world class, now he wants to come back and win stuff again.

He´s like that guy leaving a cute, smart girl for a pretty&rich thing, gets dumbed by her because he can´t live up with her expectations of a perfect boyfriend, then wants his old girl to take him back so he can have regular sex again.

Last edited:

Emma

wow BVB fans actually want him back? If I was a dortmund supporter I´d say screw this gloryhunter, he thought he was too good for us and left for some fancy rich club, realized he wasn´t anywhere near world class, now he wants to come back and win stuff again.

He´s like that guy leaving a cute, smart girl for a pretty&rich thing, gets dumbed by her because he can´t live up with her expectations of a perfect boyfriend, then wants his old girl to take him back so he can have regular sex again.

Sahin was in 2010/2011 season the best player in the league. At Real Madrid, he had to deal more with his injuries rather than the opponent. Klopp is a brilliant coach - he would bring Nuri back to his former strength. Dortmund needs Sahin mutch more than Madrid, Liverpool or Arsenal - but unfortunately they have not so much money. Does one of you know an rich oil sheikh who wants to spend his money in a little small Provinc club like Borussia? :eusa_think::whistle2: hmmm........

Emma

Emma! Can you get me a ticket to the Pokal game on the 27th? :D

Unfortunately, the game in the "Forbidden Zone" (Munich) at the Bavarian Southerners :cool:

what a pity, I would like to see Kloppos success live in the Allianz Arena.......and especially the stupid face of the farmers ........ (Sammer, Hoeness ......)
:hooray::dance:

Last edited:

Fishdoll

Bakalao
I know it's in the evil place but I may actually BE in the evil place for a few days. Normally I'm an ocean away. (Maybe I should try the game the weekend before at Signal Iduna Park?)

Emma

Ja, the atmosphere in the signal Iduna park is stunning - no comparison to the Allianz Arena in Munich.
A trip to Dortmund, I can only suggest you. Where you came frome?

Fishdoll

Bakalao
Oh, ugh. Dortmund's game the weekend before is at Gladbach. Which, sadly, is not at all near Munich (where I will be based if this trip goes through). Normally I'm in Washington, DC. Live right down the road from the ZDF offices, actually. :)

Home of Barca Fans