Borussia Dortmund

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Sad to say this, but Juventus will obliterate them...

btw, funniest headline I read yesterday evening: BVB cements last place.

Not sure about which word is the exact equivalent of "festigen", but usually that phrase is used for the first place or at least a rank granting access to European competitions. So it was rather funny...

It was a satire site though (at least that is where I read it).

Der Kaiser

Fucking hilarious. I feel bad for the true fans but those gloryhunters were really pissing me off the last few years. Where are they now?? I dont see any yellow kits nowadays, have they changed ship yet?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Fucking hilarious. I feel bad for the true fans but those gloryhunters were really pissing me off the last few years. Where are they now?? I dont see any yellow kits nowadays, have they changed ship yet?

They're all supporting Southampton now mate.

L

linetty

They're all supporting Southampton now mate.
:lol:

I was always having a laugh at people here in Poland to claim they carry BVB in their hearts but the truth is they never knew such a club existed before Lewandowski joined them.

Now I struggle to find many BVB supporters over here :).

S2K1985

Chatbot
:lol:

I was always having a laugh at people here in Poland to claim they carry BVB in their hearts but the truth is they never knew such a club existed before Lewandowski joined them.

Now I struggle to find many BVB supporters over here :).

Are you from Poland?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
BVB contingents in China are alive and well, their forums are livelier than ever. Just last week there was a girl wearing a BVB jersey in a game show.

Faceless

No more faces at night

They're all off to support Bayern or Atletico apparently.. The Gotze/Lewandowski fans are the worst. They don't even know who are the real Dortmund rivals or what the Yellow Wall is even. :facepalm:

Yannik

They're all off to support Bayern or Atletico apparently.. The Gotze/Lewandowski fans are the worst. They don't even know who are the real Dortmund rivals or what the Yellow Wall is even. :facepalm:

I barely see any Atletico supporter somehow. They're like the (former) Dortmund of Spain, but are nowhere near as liked for some reason.

Home of Barca Fans