Borussia Dortmund

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
BVB had a passing success of 44% against Bayer last Saturday, meaning they misplaced 56% of their passes.

Worst since the records began in the Bundesliga.

Just wow.

Also I laughed more than I should at this: http://bvb-countdown.de/

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
They still have a chance to save themselves, but something must be very wrong for them to be in this position... They have a talented squad and it'd be a shame if they get relegated, but as zanela said, that will separate the boys from the men...

F

Flavia

Will klopp stay until the end of the season? There must be some explanation to what's happening. It's very strange.

raskolnikov

Firing Klopp should happen asap, they need a fresh start with a new trainer with some new ideas. It would at least save them from getting relegated. Klopp is a great coach but its totally backfiring at the moment. Dortmund cant be last with their team, they are way better than most teams.

I

instinct

Watzke (or Zorc) said that they'll never fire him. If he leaves, it'll be his own decision.

If this mess continues, he'll be gone before the season ends. I'm sure about that.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Well I can't Say I was prepared for page 103.
Treat that as a warning for the rest of you. That was dumb.

Dortmund fans deserved to be angry. They gave so much to the team but the team can't deliver anything at all. Probably will see Klopp leave but maybe not relegation. If Hamburg made it out last season, so can Dortmund. (Maybe.)

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Yeah. Their defense is comical. Tripping over one another while trying to defend. They look like a 3rd division outfit right now. Deservedly last place.

Sad to say this, but Juventus will obliterate them...

btw, funniest headline I read yesterday evening: BVB cements last place.

Not sure about which word is the exact equivalent of "festigen", but usually that phrase is used for the first place or at least a rank granting access to European competitions. So it was rather funny...

Home of Barca Fans