Best Transfer 11/12

dalitis8

Banned
actually you're the one who's wrong. best transfer is what improves the team the most. martin caceres improved Sevilla extremely. as did adil rami/victor ruiz with Valencia.

did Cristiano improve Real as much? hell nah. => he can't be the best transfer.

Nope, he just scores and assists by the shitload...

ammarfcb

ze special one
all the players you are mentioning are without a doubt great transefers. but you can not deny players like aguero and cesc a place in the best transfers just because more money was spent in them.

dalitis8

Banned
cesc
aguero
canales
ashley young

no particular order

Cesc and Aguero were great transfers for sure. Canales is good, but the jury is still out.

As for Young, I think that he is grossly overrated. Close him down, and ha can't do jack shit...

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
all the players you are mentioning are without a doubt great transefers. but you can not deny players like aguero and cesc a place in the best transfers just because more money was spent in them.
no but they cannot be in the top top places. they are great transfers, yet not in the top5 best.

ammarfcb

ze special one
interms of deals they won't. but in transfers they are. i mean aguero is only behind rooney in top scorers list.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
interms of deals they won't. but in transfers they are. i mean aguero is only behind rooney in top scorers list.
you have no idea what a good transfer is do you?

a good transfer is a combination of how you perform and how much the club had to pay for you. i wont answer you anymore, you just repeat yourself like a broken cd-player.

Last edited:

ammarfcb

ze special one
you have no idea what a good transfer is do you?

a good transfer is a combination of how you perform and how much the club had to pay for you. i wont answer you anymore, you just repeat yourself like a broken cd-player.

thats what im saying it's a combination of both. so you can't just go this player costs less buy him. you need to take in to consideration what the player does, how good they are and also what they can earn you (advertising). you can't just discard cesc , aguero and etc as bad transfers just becasue they cost alot of money. clubs are not stupid they won't spend 20+ million on a player if they weren't sure the player can improve the team.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
thats what im saying it's a combination of both. so you can't just go this player costs less buy him. you need to take in to consideration what the player does, how good they are and also what they can earn you (advertising). you can't just discard cesc , aguero and etc as bad transfers just becasue they cost alot of money. clubs are not stupid they won't spend 20+ million on a player if they weren't sure the player can improve the team.
You should first learn how to read before coming in to a forum, when the hell did I say Cesc etc were bad signings?

Sergio

Sergison
Tiam understands, well done bud. No one cares about the Cesc transfer in regards to this thread, its not about how great a player is, (everyone knew that already) but the means in which they were acquired. Taking 2+ years to complete the RE-signing of a player who was originally Barca's anyway, at market value, does not represent a great piece of transfer work. The start of the thread made it quite clear it was about who pulled off the best deals, gained the most by paying the least. There is nothing impressive in top clubs paying top money for top players, even Man City manage that now.

Banana-Rama

you can't qualify spending £38 million on aguero as the best transfer, everyone knew he was a quality player, its just that he was so bloody expensive pretty much no-one else could afford him apart from city, the best transfers are ones where you unearth a quality player that not alot of people knew about for little money, like hernandez for 7 million for example..................

Home of Barca Fans