Best Transfer 11/12

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
How luxorious signings such as Ashley Young, Cesc Fabregas or Aguero can even be in this thread is beyond me as there are way better transfers. The thread name is Best Transfer, not best player that got transferred.

For me it's basically anyone of Adil Rami(does he count since he was bought last season?), Martin Cacéres, Victor Ruíz

ammarfcb

ze special one
as much as i hate ronaldo, he wasn't a bad transfer how ever he was a terrible deal. the thread is asking for best transfer not best deal

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
actually you're the one who's wrong. best transfer is what improves the team the most. martin caceres improved Sevilla extremely. as did adil rami/victor ruiz with Valencia.

did Cristiano improve Real as much? hell nah. => he can't be the best transfer.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Ronaldo was a great transfer. He didn't have any problems settling and made them more money than they had to pay.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
A great transfer yes but a luxurious one that was not particularly needed since they had Robben. Does Robben + 60 million euros equal Ronaldo? No. Robben + 60 > Ronaldo in terms of value. They could have improved the much needed leftback, left-wing, defensive midfield and won the Champions League with those 60 million euros instead.

So, he was a great transfer, but not the best. Had they bought Cristiano for 20, he would undoubtedly been the best.

ammarfcb

ze special one
actually you're the one who's wrong. best transfer is what improves the team the most. martin caceres improved Sevilla extremely. as did adil rami/victor ruiz with Valencia.

did Cristiano improve Real as much? hell nah. => he can't be the best transfer.

and now back to ahley young , aguero and cesc. did they not improve their teams. hell ya they did!

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
and now back to ahley young , aguero and cesc. did they not improve their teams. hell ya they did!
Wut? Aguero isen't that much better than Tevez last year. Cesc didn't improve us that much he just added width to our squad and Ashley Young isen't that much better than Nani/Valencia.

Compare Cacéres to Stankevicius or Ruiz to Ricardo Costa. It's not even comparable tbfh.

ammarfcb

ze special one
aguero is better then tevez any year. cesc added to our team , isn't that what a good transfer is, sure we can survive without him but were better with him, and ashley young is no comparsion for an overrated valencia or nani. you'r basing your arguement on that the player being replaced was good last year but the matter of the fact is they are no good now.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I reiterate Jose Enrique for £6m :D fantastic bit of business for the best left back in the premier league!

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
aguero is better then tevez any year. cesc added to our team , isn't that what a good transfer is, sure we can survive without him but were better with him, and ashley young is no comparsion for an overrated valencia or nani. you'r basing your arguement on that the player being replaced was good last year but the matter of the fact is they are no good now.
:lol:

none of the players you mention are worth their price tags bar ashley young but both valencia and nani can do a similar job to the one he does. although he's a young english player, it was a great signing yet not close to the best ones in europe.

how can any of those players even be on the same page as Santi Cazorla or Victor Ruiz?

Home of Barca Fans