• Raul and Benzema

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Grafite and Dzeko

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters

[FCB]Messi[10

Drogba and Anelka are a perfect combination of goal scoring machines. They are definitely the best striking duo outside of Barcelona.

veryfatchocobo

Take my vote back... Villa-Silva isn't a striking duo since everytime I've seen Valencia, they play a 4-3-3, with Villa as a lone striker. In the midfield, they have 2 DMs and 1 AM as Silva. It's more like the Silva-Mata-Villa-Pablo quad.

No question that Anelka-Drogba is the undisputed #1 striking force outside Barcelona.

Another relationship that should be here is the Negredo-Fabiano duo.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Barca can't really claim to have a striking duo though, since Ibra-Messi are part of a front 3, it's unfair to just take your 2 best scorers and say they are a duo. :p

Ataraxia

Drogba and Anelka because it's only reasonable to say so. Drogba can assist as much as he can score so he definitely can be a great duo with almost anyone and Anelka is not even anyone so Drogba and Anelka.

And yes Ibra and Messi can be counted. Count them on their own. I'm sure Anelka and Drogba don't score all of their goals by each other's help they count on others. Same with Messi -Ibrahimovich.

bombayblue™

Fourteen and Hutch..
Drogba and Anelka because it's only reasonable to say so. Drogba can assist as much as he can score so he definitely can be a great duo with almost anyone and Anelka is not even anyone so Drogba and Anelka.

And yes Ibra and Messi can be counted. Count them on their own. I'm sure Anelka and Drogba don't score all of their goals by each other's help they count on others. Same with Messi -Ibrahimovich.

It's not about with whose help the goals are scored..

What the poll implies, in really crude terms, is who are the best 2 in a 4-4-2?

J

Jordzibob

Jordinho Masi. He doesnt need a partner because he's so good.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Hey, the poll says I have voted for Forlán and Agüero.

But I haven't opened this thread before nor would I vote for Kun. Something fishy going on here.

Home of Barca Fans