• Grafite and Dzeko

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
for now it's forlan/aguero.

milito/eto'o should dislodge it but they've played all of two (?) games together and haven't linked up for a goal yet.

if we're going by awards won then berbatov/rooney and dzeko/grafite will be the top two as they've actually won trophies.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
It's Forlan and Kun IMO; while they are off to a good start we still don't know how Eto'o and Milito will hold up together, while Aguero and Forlan compliment each other very nicely.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
about dzeko and grafite can't say cause i did'nt watch them much and yeh i shuld hav add them soz cause other pp would hav seen play, and there is other there. :blush:
UNderstandable, its still just Bundesliga, and they werent in the CL and not in the final stages of the Uefa Cup (although they won their group over Milan at least).

One thing that i think is not to leave out of the consideration is how the two fit together. I really like a duo of two rather different types that complement each other, where you can say 1+1=3. Thats true for Forlan+Aguero imo (like La Furia already pointed out), which would be my other fav duo.

Buts its also true for Dzeko+Grafite. Dzeko being the lightning fast guy, able to rush the ball over the pitch, while still having a strong shot and finish (for those who dont know him: he reminds me a lot of van Persie). Grafite on the other hand is/was the tank and pure killer in front of the goal - at least last season. I saw a statistics stating that he needed 1.13 chances per goal, which is an awesome number - and its damn true. Most of the time he got the ball in the box in a good position, he scored it ... like cold blooded bastard. ANd there werent many of 'push the ball over the line from half a metre'-type-of-goals, that usually made around half of like Etoos or Anelkas scores.

Sallou

I say Torres and Gerrard, but only when they are both on form. 2 years ago they were dynamite.

A

Adil

Alot of people are saying Drogba and Anelka... I definitely agree. The two strikers are just too perfect for each other, creating so much space and chances. This season they for sure deserve to win something, i would predict the premier league.

Home of Barca Fans