Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Warren Barton

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Trevor Francis

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Warren Barton and Trevor Francis. Anyone who voted for Gerry Armstrong is a COMPLETE CUNT. I mean what the fuck is wrong with you people? The government should start testing potential parents before they are allowed to reproduce. Obviously some genes are just not meant to make it.

Seriously, the results of this poll have made me have to think hard whether there is any point hanging round on this forum.

GERRY ARMSTRONG"!?"?"? Are you fucking deaf? Are you mentally retarded? Perhaps you just can't understand English? Yes that must be it, hold onto that thought and go to your happy place, yes my happy place...

Last edited:

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Kevin Keatings is great, his commentary for Leo's goal against Getafe is brilliant. He couldn't believe it.

maz

I walk the line
Warren Barton and Trevor Francis. Anyone who voted for Gerry Armstrong is a COMPLETE CUNT. I mean what the fuck is wrong with you people? The government should start testing potential parents before they are allowed to reproduce. Obviously some genes are just not meant to make it.

Seriously, the results of this poll have made me have to think hard whether there is any point hanging round on this forum.

GERRY ARMSTRONG"!?"?"? Are you fucking deaf? Are you mentally retarded? Perhaps you just can't understand English? Yes that must be it, hold onto that thought and go to your happy place, yes my happy place...

:hooray: :lol: :lol: Then at least stick around for those of us who didn't vote for gerry armstrong.

As for wowwen barton, he's ok. Rather him than gerry "my old club mallorca" armstrong.

E

EFCB

How funny, I was watching Sky Sports News last night and they had an interview with good ole' Gerry talking about the Northern Ireland game.

Anyway, it got me thinking about watching Barça again on Sky Sports soon. Then I thought to myself, "Why I am associating watching Barça with Gerry fucking Armstrong!" He just talks so much shit whilst commentating! And when Mallorca are on, please! You do not have to mention every 5 minutes about the fact that you once played for Mallorca. WE KNOW GERRY!

Trevor Francis seems to be the best pundit for me, always talks sense when he is on. I think Sky Sports choice of pundits are atrocious across the board. Jamie Redknapp? Enough said.

J

Jordzibob

Whats wrong with Jamie Redknapp? I think he's a really good pundit, lol. Its just when they get people like Souness into the studio that it looks stupid....other than that I quite like the skysports anaylsis, lol and i think most people can agree that Itv's is the worst, that one is absolutely shocking apart from the commentary.

I cant believe people hate Gerry Armstrong so much, I wasnt even aware he was disliked, he seems ok to me, lol.:lol:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
gerry armstrong and trevor francis are both mentally retarded and both get far too much joy out of barca failing.

warren barton is bland.

rob palmer is good. I'm sure he has a soft-spot for barca. I still remember him going "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL!" after messi scored in the first clasico. ditto kevin keatings (was he the one commentating on rivaldo's hattrick?)

terry gibson is brilliant. used to be a scout for man city and really knows his stuff. by far the best commentator. I used to get him and barton mixed up as they sound similar, but it's simple really, barton isn't that knowledgeable and gibson is incredibly knowledgeable.

J

Jordzibob

I agree with you that Terry Gibson knows his stuff, the only reason I dont like him as a commentator is because his cockney accent annoys the hell out of me when I'm trying to watch the match. Thats why Kevin Keatings for me is so good, his voice fits and I'm used to hearing him on Dream Team =].

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Mark Bolton and Graham Hunter are quality guys who know there Spanish football. Balague is OK but still Espanyol ( shudders ). Does anyone remember when they had Tony Adams on for a game ? I think Barca were playing in it. And he knew nothing he even admitted " he didn't know ". He is a pain in the butt I hate him.

ekin805

I like the one from GolTv well they are two commentators and both are greats...but the special one is Ray Hudson.

Here u go:

[Youtube]niV8nlDWhhI&feature[/YOUTUBE]

[Youtube]gS6Np-g_h5w[/Youtube]

ray hudson is that dude:hooray:

maz

I walk the line
Mark Bolton and Graham Hunter are quality guys who know there Spanish football. Balague is OK but still Espanyol ( shudders ). Does anyone remember when they had Tony Adams on for a game ? I think Barca were playing in it. And he knew nothing he even admitted " he didn't know ". He is a pain in the butt I hate him.

Mark bolton knows nothing about la liga, and graham hunter doesn't know much more. But graham hunter is a culé and seems to know a fair amount about the club. The culé status alone makes me love him. And mark bolton is a cool guy. No hate for him here.

The one guy i always enjoy watching is chapi..he is often in the studio for half time analysis. And also HTC was in the studio for rijkaard's clásico (i think the one we lost 1-4). I obviously enjoyed watching him.

I dont know why they dont employ people like xabi alonso etc and actually ask them tactical questions rather than "so, the team has conceded..they really should be looking to get one back now".

J

Jordzibob

I agree with you about the question side of things. In terms of actual analysis the actual live La Liga show is nothing in comparism to Sky Sports, where they will basically graphically analise every last bit of the match. I dont agree with the bit about Graham Hunter though, maybe Mark Bolton yeh (he's a bit of an idiot but a funny and nice one) Graham Hunter has always seemed like he knows pretty much everything about anything in Spanish football to me, lol, but I may be being slightly biased because he is SOO biased towards us in his interviews etc, Lol =D, its good though. A key example of what your talking about was when they got Paul Jewell on the show. That was the worst punditry at half time I have EVER seen, he was basically completely incapable of talking about anything, lol.

maz

I walk the line
Yeah i remember that. I think his main point at half time was that we scored too early in the first half.

Home of Barca Fans