• Warren Barton

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Trevor Francis

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
:lol::lol:

Don't get me wrong, I don't like him at all. I'm used to Sky wanking over Madrid week in, week out. I was just pointing out how he's from Norrrrnn Ireland & how he never fails to mention how he once played for the "mighty Mallorca" back in the day.

My absolute favourite Gerry Armstrong trait is when he tries to tell Pep Guardiola that a player who has played in a position all season long isn't suited to playing there. He comes out with some absolute garbage, he really does.

maz

I walk the line
Gerry armstrong is such a prick it has compelled me to not even vote in this topic. To him, football is summed up in the following ways:

You are either pacey or slow.
You are either attacking or defending.
You play for "my old club mallorca", or you don't.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I think overall Armstrong isn't bad - I honestly do not mind him. The one person who surprises me with his knowledge is Warren Barton I find him very good actually.

maz

I walk the line
Having said that, trevor francis knows more about foreign football than any of those other morons, and besides his twice-a-match comedy moment which is genuinely funny, he sticks to talking about the tactics and the players. Top guy.

J

Jordzibob

Lol I'm genuinely suprised at all the Gerry Armstrong hate, he seems like a really decent and intelligent guy to me. Having said that, I maybe shouldnt have put him or Terry Gibson in here (though I'm not suprised "Gibbo" has no votes, his voice is as annoying as Rob Palmers), they are back up commentators to Keatings and Palmer. I like Trevor Francis too, he was on the South American internationals recently, very very critical of Dinho, =] which of course annoyed me. (Yes I know its perfectly fair for him to criticise Ronaldinho) What do we think of the general studio team? Hunter, Balague and Mark Bolton, any opinions? I do remember earlier in the season I think when we were in our bad patch, the game against Espanyol, they had Paul Jewell in the studio. What a ****** idiot. Watching the highlights at half time, after Espanyol had scored, in a criticism of Barca's marking, he said, "Yeh I mean the guy (he didnt know Pique's name) just didnt pick up the guy (Del La Pena)". Hunters briliant though, anyone who watched him make an IDIOT out of Jason Cundy will know what I mean, bloody good journalist who knows his stuff. Balague just makes me laugh, =] he's a good pundit. Like I said about Mark Bolton before, he's really grown on me, plus that Dani Alves moment was just so funny.

Last edited:

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Having said that, trevor francis knows more about foreign football than any of those other morons, and besides his twice-a-match comedy moment which is genuinely funny, he sticks to talking about the tactics and the players. Top guy.

This.

Also, Armstrong's hilarious inability to pronounce anything remotely accurately in Spanish is baffling considering that he played football in Mallorca for several seasons.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I hate Hudson's co commentator who says Ronal-jinho and Maniche-y. He drove me off my nut.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
[YOUTUBE]499TYSKaxKY[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]3x7gu-7WXvI[/YOUTUBE]

How can you not love Ray Hudson?!

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I don't love what he was commenting on. Search for Peter Martin he is on Radio Clyde and is bonkers.

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
Ray Hudson is untouchable. Seriously, nobody is close. You cannot even try to come up with the stuff he makes up in seconds. The man is GOD.

maz

I walk the line
Ive never heard him before. Im listening to music now but ill check out those videos after.

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
Ive never heard him before. Im listening to music now but ill check out those videos after.
turn off the music, put Ray on. You won't regret it. My favourite part is where Phil (the other guy) keeps talking about Tom Cruise instead of football and Ray gets really mad.

maz

I walk the line
Oh my goodness i dont know what to say. I couldnt listen to him during the course of a game, but i can see why he has a cult following. Hilarious guy.

Home of Barca Fans