Bernardo Silva

Zincubus

Banned
I know, but that says more about Citys strenght than Bernardo Silva. And it puts it in a sad and ironic light that we meanwhile are trying to make Gomes and Deulofeu work in our team.

They hardly play .... you should be more worried that we are playing Rakitic every game and even Paulhino is getting games now ( Spurs fans are still laughing ...)

clemente

I don't understand what is with his stamina.
He is young.

At Monaco he was tired also, and people said that it is because they played too many matches without subs.
Now, a season has just started and a guy is dead tired after 45 minutes of running.

Crazy.

He was running like Kante today, interesting to see comments like this back in the day.

Messigician

Looked like he was on something like cocaine watching him run nome stop and be pissed off all the time. Reminded me of Maradona a bit.

Im not saying he is on cocaine but lets just say i wouldn't be surprised if he was called up for a random drug test.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's always been like this. Him lacking stamina in his first season was just him getting adjusted to the Premier League's pace.

Vahue

He also ran 13.65km against Spurs earlier this season.
[tw]1080957148044120065[/tw]
A certain user on this forum doesn't agree :pep:

Last edited:

Lutece FC

I always said that he is a great player.

He was the technical leader of Monaco, the team which was in semi-final of CHampions League two years ago.

KingLeo10

He also ran 13.65km against Spurs earlier this season.
[tw]1080957148044120065[/tw]
A certain user on this forum doesn't agree :pep:

that pep quote is gold. almost as if he's reading BBZ's mental gymnastics on this forum and aiming it at him. :lol:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
You got managers that turn a great RW/RM into an amazing CM/CAM , then you have managers that turn WC players into bench material.

Home of Barca Fans