Bernardo Silva

EdmondDantes

He had a mediocre game but you can see he's talented.

Close control, twists and turns, bit of vision.

Not much stamina, strength or speed - especially over a longer distance - but he's got the tools to be a great player there.

Maybe a David Silva or perhaps a few tiers below, a Juan Mata.

BBZ8800

He had a mediocre game but you can see he's talented.

Close control, twists and turns, bit of vision.

Not much stamina, strength or speed - especially over a longer distance - but he's got the tools to be a great player there.

Maybe a David Silva or perhaps a few tiers below, a Juan Mata.

I don't understand what is with his stamina.
He is young.

At Monaco he was tired also, and people said that it is because they played too many matches without subs.
Now, a season has just started and a guy is dead tired after 45 minutes of running.

Crazy.

Ritchie

He is young.

At Monaco he was tired also, and people said that it is because they played too many matches without subs.
Now, a season has just started and a guy is dead tired after 45 minutes of running.

Crazy.

He'd only played a few minutes this season and didn't have a full pre season.

He was a bit crap. City have got too many of the same type of player. They need a Casmeiro or Busquets.

Andrew M

He is young.

Crazy.

Some people just genetically have poorer stamina.

EdmondDantes

He is young.

Crazy.

Some players are like that.

He's a born footballer but not a born athlete. A bit like Juan Mata in a sense.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I watched the whole match. Silva was good, assisted the 2nd goal well. But his whole performance was nothing special. Solid as I said.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I agree with that. He was definitely not at his best although still had a decent game.

JamDav1982

Semedo has not attacked all that much but that is down to the tactics with Alba basically being a winger on the other side.

When he has gone forward he has looked good though.

Home of Barca Fans