Bernardo Silva

Martindn

€70m, 5 year deal decent price in todays market. Looks like Pep is getting Mendy from Monaco and Walker from Spurs too.

El Flaco

Mohamed Bouhafsi: "Bernardo Silva signs for Manchester City. €70m, 5 year deal"

[tw]868064918272167938[/tw]

This guy is incredibly reliable when it comes to French transfers.

Congrats to City for an excellent signing.

Raketa10

Verratti and Eriksen were unavailable from those 4 anyway. And while I'd like to get B.Silva I only see him as RW if we'll change our system to 4-2-3-1. The same with Coutinho. I just don't see them as a fit for CM position in 4-3-3. Maybe they could adapt longterm playing there but not immediately. If we'll stay with 4-3-3 then I'd go for Naby Keita, Tolisso or Seri.

I am not sure Naby Keita is available and I also don't know anything about Tolisso.

It's going to be a very hard transfer market for us. We will probably sign RB but with midfielder it will be really really tough.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Brilliant deal. Damn. We should've gotten him last summer instead of Gomes. Even Mendes recommended him to us.

Messi983

I am not sure Naby Keita is available. It's going to be a very hard transfer market for us. We will probably sign RB but with midfielder it will be really really tough.

He's absolutely more available to us than either Verrati or Eriksen and we can get him for much less than Coutinho.

mecka

We should have at least tried to sign him, great player and I think would have been great fit for midfield

serghei

Golden signing for City. Sane, Silva, Jesus, Stones. Great young players.

If we fuck it up this summer with the transfers we need to take Barto, Robert and Soler and feed them to some hungry hounds like in Game of Thrones.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans