Bayern Munchen

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
They want to evoke the image of Bayern generously sparing poor BVB in decline to hide the fact that it was them who started weakening BVB. Just as they have done numerous times in the past. It is the same strategy they have followed for decades, weaken their main rival and go on to 'help' them in their time of need.

No offence Ryu, but it is the way Hoeness does his business.

In fact Sammer said HE does not rule out signing ANY player in the future, from Germany or not. He also said there's nothing to the story and that they have not made any decisions yet and thus have not agreed on names. Rummenigge denied it too. And the paper who published things about Bayern contacting Draxler's agent also published yesterday that Bayern would only look to strengthen their defence in the summer, so...

And I agree with that and Ryu. Currently only their defence needs strengthening unless one is 100 per cent sure Badstuber makes it.

Plus if they want him, they would convince him of staying at Schalke to buy him in a couple of years and not break their transfer record for him after a season like this. Meyer is a different story. I'm convinced he will end up there. He's a bigger talent too.

Yeah, I too think Meyer is Bayern-bound.

I am so hoping that BVB will discover some wunderkids or super talent in the coming years with their superb scouts and make themselves the envy of Germany, and then Bayern will ponder, why the heck did we make that stupid pledge not to sign their players?? :lol:

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Yeah, I too think Meyer is Bayern-bound.

I am so hoping that BVB will discover some wunderkids or super talent in the coming years with their superb scouts and make themselves the envy of Germany, and then Bayern will ponder, why the heck did we make that stupid pledge not to sign their players?? :lol:

Btw, the article said they wouldnt sign players for now. ;)

Die Bayern

how far we've fallen from this level.

Oh give over. Barca is still capable of pulling out passes like that, in fact you are still better at it than us in my opinion. It doesn't just magically disappear with Pep. Can't believe that at times I've got more confidence in Barcelona than some of your fans. Get it together! :whip:

The BVB thing is probably because there are no players of real use to us right now, coupled with the negativity that has come with the signings of Gotze and from this summer Lewandowski.

Seeing Schalke's squad makes me think we might be looking at some of their players in the future. Not too sure about Draxler myself to be honest, he hasn't really convinced me. Meyer seems like an incredible prospect and I rate him very highly but we are not in need of any CAM players, although you never know in 2-3 years. I'd really love for them to find a decent manager because with the players they've got they could really do something. Too bad they still have a good amount of debt to repay, meaning they won't be able to do anything of note in the near future.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
4-0

I don't care if Real played them away. Schalke are just pure shit.

Can't believe people want us to buy Papadopoulos :lol:

Home of Barca Fans