Bayern Munchen

Dikton

Bayern is very strong as last year, they have a team very combined, players that play together for years, this makes them a real threat for us and other teams.

AfricanBavarian

What's good about that team is that they can come from behind, 3 games in a row now.

But overall, meh.

A very sloppy game by Bayern Munich today, even though Bayern won 1-2 today vs Hoffenhiem the finishing was very poor and a lot of misplaced passes in my opinion. Hoffenhiem showed why they are one of the best attacking sides in the BuLi. Kevin Volland is a great player and i see him becoming a big part of the German NT if he keeps improving. Im glad Javi Martinez is back, even though he isnt fully fit he played great today and was the MOTM. Pep did not look happy walking out of the stadium and im sure he will get shit straight. People forget that wat separates a great team from champions is being able to win games even when your playing poorly.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
A very sloppy game by Bayern Munich today, even though Bayern won 1-2 today vs Hoffenhiem the finishing was very poor and a lot of misplaced passes in my opinion. Hoffenhiem showed why they are one of the best attacking sides in the BuLi. Kevin Volland is a great player and i see him becoming a big part of Bayern Munich in the future if he keeps improving. Im glad Javi Martinez is back, even though he isnt fully fit he played great today and was the MOTM. Pep did not look happy walking out of the stadium and im sure he will get shit straight. People forget that wat separates a great team from champions is being able to win games even when your playing poorly.

Fixed for ya. ;)

R

Ryu Hayabusa

IN the last games they are very lucky... 2:1 against Hoffenheim

Not sure what you mean by "lucky". They've always been the better side in those last matches. Those matches were rather close mostly because of errors in Bayern's defensive behaviour while the opposing sides were rather efficient with their goal opportunities.

Calling those Bayern victories "lucky" has just no basis in reality. I concur however that those victories were anything but convincing...

AfricanBavarian

Not sure what you mean by "lucky". They've always been the better side in those last matches. Those matches were rather close mostly because of errors in Bayern's defensive behaviour while the opposing sides were rather efficient with their goal opportunities.

Calling those Bayern victories "lucky" has just no basis in reality. I concur however that those victories were anything but convincing...

I agree, saying Bayern were lucky means Bayern were outplayed but managed to get a good result. That was not the case tho, Bayern did outplay Hoffenhiem even though it was a below par performance but hardly lucky....

suckabov

Lemon curry?
So it's official, Hoeneß will be put on trial next spring. Wonder what would happen if this led to his resigning at Bayern; I can't imagine them without him.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So it's official, Hoeneß will be put on trial next spring. Wonder what would happen if this led to his resigning at Bayern; I can't imagine them without him.

I had the urge to express my schadenfreude but I can't.

I wonder if the major board memebers and Bayern stakeholders will still be behind him. Either way Bayern will be OK, they will do well with or without him.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
No doubt they will continue to do well from a sportive point of view, but the importance of Hoeneß as Bayern's president can't be rated too highly. He is Bayern. Regardless of what one might think of him, but he has been brilliant in everything he has done for the club. If he ends up leaving (which is by no means decided), I wonder if it will have a similar effect of SAF leaving United.

AfricanBavarian

No doubt they will continue to do well from a sportive point of view, but the importance of Hoeneß as Bayern's president can't be rated too highly. He is Bayern. Regardless of what one might think of him, but he has been brilliant in everything he has done for the club. If he ends up leaving (which is by no means decided), I wonder if it will have a similar effect of SAF leaving United.

I really hope Bayern dont lose Uli but i dont think if he ledt it would be devastating, KHR and Sammer would do fine to hold things down...

Home of Barca Fans