Bayern Munchen

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Impressive, it'll be interesting to see how the Thiagotze partnership develops over the season, and if Kroos can connect well with them too to make a deadly trio. Gotze will make Bayern's attacking play much more fluid, I'm really betting that he gets the nod for false 9 soon enough. So far it looks like Muller is the one struggling, but Mandzukic will also find it difficult to remain a starter.

Die Bayern

Not a bad debut by any means. He still needs some time which is understandable as he hasn't played in a few months. His second goal was pure class though, I can't stop replaying it! :worthy:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
It's a shame that Pep's changes will alienate Muller slightly, he is one of my favourite players.

voidable

It's a shame that Pep's changes will alienate Muller slightly, he is one of my favourite players.

Don't worry, Müller is a fighter. He is also very smart. He might be struggling now but give him few more games, he will definitely get his groove and form back.

Meitux

I don't think Muller is about to be benched by Pep anyway. Its more about that now Gotze has returned someone has to be off the line up.

K

kingleo

Unbelievable team! not sure where their weak link is! maybe if Javi Martinez plays CB but apart from that they seem so unbeatable!

Meitux

They aren't unbeatable, Dortmund proved that.
Dortmund is probably the one than can challenge them right now but Bayern wasn't in full strengh..Neuer and Ribery were missing, Dante Schweinsteiger Martinez and Gustavo weren't fit, Gotze was missing too. They had to play with Starke who had the mistake for the first goal and the below Average Van Buyten.

Im not saying it wasn't a great performance by Dortmund but Bayern weren't tottaly ready. Players missing plus the fact that it was the first official game for Pep and it was the toughest one he could have, the players haven't adapted yet to his tactics. Dortmund is a great team but when Bayern is on full power they are well ahaid..

JusTicE_

A Gem Like No Other
Dortmund is probably the one than can challenge them right now but Bayern wasn't in full strengh..Neuer and Ribery were missing, Dante Schweinsteiger Martinez and Gustavo weren't fit, Gotze was missing too. They had to play with Starke who had the mistake for the first goal and the below Average Van Buyten.

Im not saying it wasn't a great performance by Dortmund but Bayern weren't tottaly ready. Players missing plus the fact that it was the first official game for Pep and it was the toughest one he could have, the players haven't adapted yet to his tactics. Dortmund is a great team but when Bayern is on full power they are well ahaid..

I know it wasn't the best day for Bayern because it was the first official match for Pep, missing players and etc, but even against Borussia Monchengladbach they had some problems. They scored an own goal, and Monchengladbach had some opportunities that a "big" team wouldn't have missed. In my opinion, Bayern is a bit overrated at the moment.

Meitux

I know it wasn't the best day for Bayern because it was the first official match for Pep, missing players and etc, but even against Borussia Monchengladbach they had some problems. They scored an own goal, and Monchengladbach had some opportunities that a "big" team wouldn't have missed. In my opinion, Bayern is a bit overrated at the moment.
Well its probably what i said above, they haven't adapted tottaly to Pep's tactics, especially maybe in defence with the high line, they will improve time by time. Gonna have a more distinct image in the future, its too early to judge right now.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans