Bayern Munchen

KingLeo10

Funny how topt the troll was camped here all night when Kane announced, now gone like the wind :lol:

Bayern will probably trash some teams in the group stages again, and flame out in CL KOs as usual :lol:

Gnidrologist

That old logo of theirs on their 23/24 third and their Oktoberfest jersey gives me the "Arbeit macht frei" vibes, don't know why.

i

Fati_Future_BallonDor

One thing about Tuchel which doesnt speak for him is that he criticise too often his own players, yesterday again:

‘I’m just sorry for Harry Kane, he probably thinks we haven’t trained for four weeks,’ Bayern Munich boss Tuchel said.

‘Our performance today had nothing to do with what we set out to do. It’s a very bitter evening, I’m sorry.’

Other coaches like Pep, Ancelotti, or even Mou would have said something like ''It's the begin of the season, we will improve us bla bla''

Andresito

Staff member
One thing about Tuchel which doesnt speak for him is that he criticise too often his own players, yesterday again:

‘I’m just sorry for Harry Kane, he probably thinks we haven’t trained for four weeks,’ Bayern Munich boss Tuchel said.

‘Our performance today had nothing to do with what we set out to do. It’s a very bitter evening, I’m sorry.’

Other coaches like Pep, Ancelotti, or even Mou would have said something like ''It's the begin of the season, we will improve us bla bla''
Mou? Man thrown more players under the bus than others combined.

Windhook

Read about a week ago his condition wasn't good, but this news is still shocking to me. Rest in peace.

A true gentleman.

Home of Barca Fans