Bayern Munchen

R

Ryu Hayabusa

There is allegedly an agreement between Bayern and Real Madrid to ship Isco to Munich for 27.5m€?

Where did you get that from?

btw, Pep seems to have wanted Reus for this season, though Bayern's bosses refused to avoid any further impressions that they intended to destroy Dortmund by buying all their best players.

source: tz (basically the Bavarian Marca, just a little more reliable)

footyfan

Calma, calma
Can't be sure if he actually said this, but here's an alleged quote from Uli Hoeness about Bayern's 104 euro season ticket:

10492320_787005731358344_5048947834003530173_n.jpg

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Can't be sure if he actually said this, but here's an alleged quote from Uli Hoeness about Bayern's 104 euro season ticket:

10492320_787005731358344_5048947834003530173_n.jpg

Must be an old quote, since Uli Hoeness is in jail. Has a good point though. Generally, the ticket prices in Germany are much lower in comparison to the other big leagues. You've got to love this kind of mentality. No wonder their fan culture is so great.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Must be an old quote, since Uli Hoeness is in jail. Has a good point though. Generally, the ticket prices in Germany are much lower in comparison to the other big leagues. You've got to love this kind of mentality. No wonder their fan culture is so great.

Ja, it is easily two years old, but still valid.

PaulFCB

Banned
We had a discussion of this sort about ticket prices on another thread :pep:.

As I said, Germany still has it...giving season tickets at this price is something unique nowadays for top leagues.
No chairs, classic terraces, including ones like Borussia which are 100% terraced :).

If anybody wants to cool off, I've got some beer branded with my name :pep:

PA_FB_Fl_0,5_Thomas_Mueller_RGB_kl.jpg

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

I'm still not sure whether he's performing a Barca inside job to destroy us. :pep:

PaulFCB

Banned
Or maybe he will turn this Bayern in their best team in history repeating the great days. Alaba is the new Beckenbauer? :pep:.

Die Bayern

Neuer must be gutted. He moves everyone around except for him. And all he ever wanted is to be given the chance in midfield! :(

Home of Barca Fans