Basketball/NBA

El Gato

Villarato!
Holy fuck, the Knicks are legit.

aaand_its_gone.jpg

Sorry, I had to :p

But in all seriousness, Felton looks 5x better when he plays for the Knicks for some reason. It's like he embraces MSG more than anything. That kickout to Smith by the end of the fourth quarter was massive smarts from him.

And Kidd just transforms the offensive mindset of any team he's on.

Go Knicks!

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
The Gasol brothers are like opposites at this point. Pau is redefining soft every game this season, while Marc is a complete beast.

Pau got made Tiago Splitter and Scola's bitch this week :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
D'Antoni considering adding Rambis to the staff :lol: This may just get better and better and I've never imagined this to happen to Lakers.

Pepe Silvia

Pau Gasol

2x NBA Champion
4x NBA All-Star
NBA Rookie of the Year
15,000 Career Points (only 10th foreigner all-time to reach that feat)

He's Legend status while Marc is a no body. Complete beast :rofl1:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I agree that Marc Gasol's career doesn't stand up to that of his sisters, but right now it's pretty clear which one is better, and it ain't Ms. Pau.

Meanwhile the Clippers are the best team in the league.

Also, Gallo :wub:

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
League has been very entertaining thus far! or maybe it is just me because I mainly watch Miami and the Champions always get special treatment, but the competition out there is heated :D no pun intended. No but seriously every night there's always some badass game to watch. NBA is doing real good for itself. Gonna be a good year of Basketball.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Tonight was probably the best I've seen Dwight and Pau play together. Lakers are going to be fine but their starters seem to be logging a lot of minutes for it being so early in the season.

El Gato

Villarato!
Given who their starters are and who sits on the bench I don't blame them.

Meanwhile Knicks... :worthy: Screw Amare's comeback!

El Gato

Villarato!
Kevin McHale, who was on leave since 10 November due to personal matters, lost a daughter at the age of 22. She died of lupus.

I think it will be much harder for him to come back than it was for George Karl's cancer... RIP

Home of Barca Fans