Basketball/NBA

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Now there's talk about DJ actually having second thoughts about going to the Mavs and Clippers are doing everything they can to convince him. :lol:

Clippers are such a joke.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
DJ is in Houston right now and Ballmer, Rivers, CP3, Blake and Redick are on their way to convince him to stay. Cuban and Jordan's buddy Parsons are there too to bring him to Dallas. :lol:

khaled_a_d

Well,it is over .he would stay in LA .doubt he will get those guys just to slap them in the face twice
But seriously .the moratorium should stop ffs .it is nonsense .if a player reach an agreement he just sign it and get done with it
DJ might not be a franchise player.but getting him or not change the whole short&long term strategy for the Mavs .with him we have one of the best C in the league and would be able to keep retooling with one of the NBA greatest coach to stay in the play-offs
with out ,as Cuban said after "what so called verbal agreement" we should tank .get Dirk to the 30k points and try to find next big thing in the draft .
No way Rick Carlisle would resign with a team of 38 years old Dirk,Parsons,and Wes Matthews .If blatt doesn't win a ring for Cavs next year RC willmove to them for sure,he is Lebron favorite coach
I am so mad right now tbh.I wouldn't been that disappointed if he committed to Clippers from the start

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
:lol: Clippers standing guard at DJ's house not allowing anyone in so they can't convince him to leave again. Apparently they're not even letting the Mavericks representatives enter the house. This is hilarious!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
lel. Sounds like something that'd happen in a movie.

Clippers v Mavs

Last man standing takes DJ

CJahMTMWsAAVlkb.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So they're not leaving his house until he can sign at midnight.

Sounds like they're holding him hostage.

I know who to call

Taken-liam-neeson-9059188-1920-1080.jpg

Egert

Estonian Culé
Knicks announce the signings of Robin Lopez, Arron Afflalo, Kyle O'Quinn and Derrick Williams!

Pretty decent signings, they are all good players and still can bring something amazing to the table. Ofc they are not world class dudes, but will help us in rebuilding this team. Hoping for a better season :)

Home of Barca Fans