Barcelona improvements in the next years

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
^^^ There is absolutely no way we are selling Pedro for 20. The highest we'll get for him is 15. Also, LOL at valuing Deulofeu for 12 mill when the kid barely ever even gets named for the Sevilla squad.

We'll easily get 12 for Deulofeu, if he goes to EPL. He's the most hyped young Spanish player of his generation, and was decent in his loan spell at Everton. One bad year at Sevilla won't change a lot.

King5Puyi

We need some for backup, for MSN.
But to bring someone who will accept to be benched he has to be really young, so why don't we just keep our youngsters in the first team?
Munir had some ok games before suarez came and even scored a couple iirc.

We need to spend money on iniesta's immediate replacement, on dani alves replacement and on one more quality cb.
For cm bring veratti, if it's not possible bring koke or turan, for cb bring sokratis from dortmund, for rb I don't know.

Sokratis is a player I rate high. I think he's par with Hummels at BVB. Also, he's pretty good at covering RB?

barcanuck

My personal picks in the next few years :

1. Otamendi CB
2. Pogba - CM
3. Spiderman Aubameyeng - FW
4. Ricardo Rodriguez - LB

M

monamou

Pogba
Vietto
Don Samper promoted
Darmian
Denis Suarez back from loan

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Just keep Messi fit and motivated and continue building around him. Those who doubted got to be proven that you don't have to have 11 world-class players to win.
Rakitic and Bravo are stellar examples.

M

monamou

Just keep Messi fit and motivated and continue building around him. Those who doubted got to be proven that you don't have to have 11 world-class players to win.
Rakitic and Bravo are stellar examples.
Maybe Rakitic isn't a typical world class player like Modric or Kroos but he still was the main man at Sevilla and led them to Europa Leauge glory.

And Bravo is world class as he's proven this season and at the WC by saving the impossible to save and barely making any mistakes. Elite goalkeeper

All in all, Rakitic ain't prime Xavi but he's still top shelf, a complete midfielder

Gundogan, Darmian in January.
Gotze/Sterling/Lacazzete replacing Pedro and Fabinho for squad depth. Both In summer 2016.

GK: Bravo, Stegen
RB: Darmian, Fabinho
CB: Pique, Bartra, Masch, one of Mathieu/Vermealen
LB: Alba,Grimaldo, also Darmian
CDM: Busquets, Samper, also Masch, S. Roberto?
CM: Iniesta, Gundogan, Rakitic, Rafinha, S. Roberto?
Atack: Messi, Neymar, Suarez, One of: Gotze/Sterling/Lacazette as super substitution and Munir

messi2140

6racies Xavi
1) Make your youtube videos and streams atleast 720p , we are not in 1780 anymore.
2) Hire some people that know English
9j6rSBQ1.jpg

3) And sell Adriano

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans