Barcelona 2012/2013 kits revealed

Barca_070

That home kit is growing on me, i kinda love our players in them. I hope our away kits have the same effect after some games.

BarcaGringo

anyone know where (online) to get the new barca shirt with champions league badges? have seen people wearing them but can't find them in any shops or online

cloned warrior

548230_10151167150454305_544822712_n.jpg
the fans after the osasuna game were running towards valdez to get his shirt, says something about our away shirt!

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Sport claims exclusive news that next seasons' away kit will have the Catalan colours on!! Imagine that.

Source: Sport.es

Apparently something like this:

1347226551788.jpg

IMO it is better than the current gradient one.

BTW Valencia has already used it:

camiseta+valencia+2012-2013+champions+league+roberto+soldado.jpg

Last edited:

Perceptor

Anyone know if you order from the official online store whether the shirts come with the TV3 badge? When I ordered last year, I paid extra for them and just wondering if the patch is now just included like the Liga badge. Thanks for the help.

My opinion is that I actually now like the Home shirt while I'm not a fan of the away kit.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Draw your own conclusions but the fact that the home & away kit ideas for next season are already speculated on in the local press suggests these kits are as rubbish as they appear

Perceptor

Agreed. Not a fan of what I've seen so far. But, does anyone know whether the Barca jerseys being sold at the official online store have the TV3 badges already on the shirt like the La Liga Patch? I have no option to purchase a TV3 badge so I want to know whether that means it's already on

Home of Barca Fans