Barcelona 2012/2013 kits revealed

Der Kaiser

Im sort of happy about the colours and design now that I´ve seen it in action, but what really annoys me is the design of the player number and name. Do you guys like it? Im more a fan of classic numbers, not the curvy look it has this season.

XaviMessiGirl

View attachment 5846

one thing is for sure that our goalkeeper shirt is sexy!! I wish it was our away kit!!

yeah I actually really like that, still not that big a fan of the whole fading thing but it looks a LOT better in blue than the orange/yellow.

There's also this shirt:

tumblr_m7vlperQ9R1qln76fo1_500.jpg

Not a jersey but I'd settle for buying it for this season since I don't like either the home or away... but they don't have my size :( I hope they get more.

Darko

Im sort of happy about the colours and design now that I´ve seen it in action, but what really annoys me is the design of the player number and name. Do you guys like it? Im more a fan of classic numbers, not the curvy look it has this season.

yeah,classic is better but since the whole kit is very modern i dubt that the classic numbers/names would fit in very well

Hate this new jersey.I mean,why do they have that urge to change traditional stuff into weird unordinary unusual freak-things?In what world would this be ordinary Barca jersey?By the way,anybody noticed that won everything in years when we had the most comon jerseys-2006,2009,2011?:barca scarf:

ShandyFFM

aarrg dude the away kit looks awful... dont like that at all.. saw it against paris the first time in action and its way to bright

melvin10

New signing
I do like the home kit a lot. Might pick one up. Still sporting my Messi yellow kit from when he first switched to tha 10.

But wtf were they thinking with the away...:lol:

Mike

I think it looks great on my young lad, undecided though if I prefer last years kit. Quality seems a little less in kids anyway.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Still disappointed with both kits... I was hoping it'd change with seeing them in play, but that isn't the case :(

Home of Barca Fans