Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawyer

And just to add comedic relief to the thread, here is Francois Gallardo still insisting Messi will be sold sometime in the next week or 2.

In Spanish

I'm catalan and I watch this channel from Catalonia. I can assure that this TV program is a real waste. Everybody laughs of this TV program because they only say lies to get more audience.

Take my advice, don't believe anything of this tv program.

M

Messi+Eto

So you all want Barça to have their own galacticos? To be a squad full of stars, instead of a team? No, thank you. And I love Reus. But too much is too much. There's no need for more attackers.
Don't see any wrong in having a "galacticos"
as long as everyone knows when to forget about being the most handsome or well dressed when its time to work. The continuity of our humble respectful culture must be stresesed also. Funny thing is we have had our very own galacticos for a long time now. No need taking the pretentious moral high road. Xavi, Messi, Iniesta, Pique, Cesc, Neymar, Busi all in one team. . . Galacticos? No?

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
of course there will be, Real is always trying to get our players ( e.g. Thiago, Messi). if the player agrees and they pay the fee its done.

Madrid are not idiotic enough to have a low buyout clause for a highly rated player(cough Thiago cough). Di maria wont have a release clause below 100m

sabby

Madrid are not idiotic enough to have a low buyout clause for a highly rated player(cough Thiago cough). Di maria wont have a release clause below 100m

Thiago DID have a HIGH release clause. The problem was Thiago's father insisted to insert a sub-clause that said if he doesn't get to start 20/25 (I don't exactly remember) matches in that season, his release clause would be 22/25m. And unfortunately because of Thiago's injury, NOT because he wasn't chosen, he fell short of that figure. So Bayern got him for cheap.

Cule4life

The Culest
Thiago DID have a HIGH release clause. The problem was Thiago's father insisted to insert a sub-clause that said if he doesn't get to start 20/25 (I don't exactly remember) matches in that season, his release clause would be 22/25m. And unfortunately because of Thiago's injury, NOT because he wasn't chosen, he fell short of that figure. So Bayern got him for cheap.

I know that. If Tito played him in some meaningless matches in the end it wouldnt have reduced. But lets not derail this thread with another Thiago discussion. The point is that there is very little if any chance that a Madrid player will have a low release clause or a sub clause like Thiago. They are not that incompetent

Kohe321

What I have always loved about Barca is the focus on friendship in the team, like every member becomes an extended familymember for eachother. Personality matters a lot. Di Maria is one of the few players in RM that I think would fit in like a glove and that I'd love to see in Barca.

And of course from a performance point of view, and considering his natural link-up with Messi from the NT, he would probably be absolutely beastly here. We can dream at least... :)

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The atmosphere within the squad is a product of the ethos of the club but it certainly has enjoyed a renaissance under Pep and several key players like Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Puyol...You consistently hear that from players who come & go in this era, an exceptional internal atmosphere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans