Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebieymjunior

Because Rafinha, unlike Roberto, was too good to barely get any playing time.

Last year Roberto played way better than Rafinha, especially when he played with the first team.

Anyway I won't argue with people on here, I find it useless, I just hope Lucho trusts him enough to teach him and play him enough for people to see that.

Last edited:

Robin

I hope we buy a proper striker. Ideally it would be Suarez (tho he'd cost 70 million euro), but an opportunistic option might be Mario Mandžukić (he doesn't get along well with Pep, and theyre already getting Lewandowski as a replacement).

Mario Mandzukic's Characteristics
+ Strengths
Holding on to the ball Very Strong
Aerial Duels Very Strong
Headed attempts Very Strong
Finishing Strong
- Weaknesses
(Player has no significant weaknesses)

Mario Mandzukic's Style of Play
Likes to play short passes
Likes to do layoffs
Indirect set-piece threat
Does not dive into tackles
Commits fouls often

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/24088/Show/Mario-Mandzukic

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

That means we can expect what, 7-8 transfers? + 4,5 B players promoted?

Not that much ,read the first post in the page
this team already have 25 player squad,3 on loan(Rafinha,DeulofuemBojan) and 1 will be promoted automatically(Suarez) and 1 properly promoted(Masip) that is 30 players
Typically a team squad should be around 21-23 players ,with 4-5 signings it means we need at least to cut ties with 9 players in addition to Puyol,VV&Pinto

Alex-kun

we need a revolution, many players must go away (Pinto, Mascherano, song, alexis (a bit sorry for him, this year for me has done better than many, even Messi), dani alves)

serghei

Not that much ,read the first post in the page
this team already have 25 player squad,3 on loan(Rafinha,DeulofuemBojan) and 1 will be promoted automatically(Suarez) and 1 properly promoted(Masip) that is 30 players
Typically a team squad should be around 21-23 players ,with 4-5 signings it means we need at least to cut ties with 9 players in addition to Puyol,VV&Pinto

Then it's 10 players, including the players who almost never played for us this season and the ones that are known to leave/retire: JDS, Oier, Cuenca, Afellay, Sergi Roberto, Tello, Valdes, Pinto, Puyol. That's 9 already. If Rafinha comes from loan and we promote 2 players, that's 3 arrivals. We need 5 signings if we sell this 9 players. Ter Stegen is 1, we need 4 more. Doable with 120m on our hands. We need a large squad to protect ourselves if the transfer ban is kept. So a 25-player squad is OK, but with players who could come in and deliver, not youngsters or injured players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans