Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcbdna

Banned
Can we pay someone to take Pedro far away from here?

If you have ever been in Mancity's forum you'd find they are crazy about Pedro. . . We should swap for Negredo. I think he is what we need, strong, fast, can play on the wings and a great finisher. His height is an advantage too. But I have this feeling pedro will come back after the WC.

Last edited:

fcbdna

Banned
Out:
Afellay
Mascherano
Song
Alves
Pinto
Puyol
Tello
Cuenca
Roberto
JDS
VV
Alexis

In:
Negredo
Cuadrado
Laporte
Benatia
Rafinha
Masip
Ter Stengen
D.Suarez
Bojan
Fernando/Mikel Obi/W.Carvalho/Guarin
Cicinho(Santos)/Aurier/Alvaro Pereira/Mathieu Debuchy

We'd be sorted in technicality, strength and physicality (height). . . . I'd keep Pedro till after the WC to assess his performance.

SeloBarca

Out:
Mascherano, Song, Cuenca, Pinto, Puyol, Tello, Roberto, JDS, Bojan, Alexis, Valdes, Cesc, Affelay

In:
Ter Stegen, Benatia, Laporte, Torres, Reus to start with. Promote Adama aswell.

We need a Eto'o/Larsson type of CF that moves around alot. Mandzukic would be exactly the same as Zlatan, to slow. Key in Barcelona attack is movement.

BBZ8800

Does anyone wants 1-2-3 physically stronger players in our team next Season?

Yesterday against Atletico, all our midfielders and attackers were bullied and pushed away like little kids..

Xavi, Iniesta, Busi, Fabregas, Messi, Pedro, Alexis, Neymar, Alves

When Song entered, we finally managed to keep a ball for some time.
I know, people will say: "We need smaller players, that's our style"

Well, currently, teams like Real easily run past our physically weak players.
Plus, they easily score with headers from set pieces and corners.

And teams like Atletico can both overrun us on counterattacks, but also they can boss against us in midfield because all our players are currently as strong as 13 year old teenage girls. And again, if needed, they can still score headers whenever they need it.

2nd half yesterday after Atletico's goal was so painful to watch.
Atletico won every single loose ball, every duel, every tackle, every aerial duel.

It was like 11 men playing versus 11 boys.
5 years ago, when our boys were the best in the world in passing and triangles, we could have survived without a physical presence.
But our passing and attacking is a total crap in the last 2-3 years.

So, it is time to buy 2-3 players who are at least 178-180 cm tall.
Who won't fall down on the ground in every single tackle and whenever a stronger wind blows..

Last edited:

ryuken

I said I was sorry for him, he has done well this year but I do not think we'll bet on him for the next season and so will be sold

So by your logic Pedro can stay and we will bet on him?

Pedro is the one who should go imo

Last edited:

NeyMesSis

Does anyone wants 1-2-3 physically stronger players in our team next Season?

Yesterday against Atletico, all our midfielders and attackers were bullied and pushed away like little kids..

Xavi, Iniesta, Busi, Fabregas, Messi, Pedro, Alexis, Neymar, Alves

When Song entered, we finally managed to keep a ball for some time.
I know, people will say: "We need smaller players, that's our style"

Well, currently, teams like Real easily run past our physically weak players.
Plus, they easily score with headers from set pieces and corners.

And teams like Atletico can both overrun us on counterattacks, but also they can boss against us in midfield because all our players are currently as strong as 13 year old teenage girls. And again, if needed, they can still score headers whenever they need it.

2nd half yesterday after Atletico's goal was so painful to watch.
Atletico won every single loose ball, every duel, every tackle, every aerial duel.

It was like 11 men playing versus 11 boys.
5 years ago, when our boys were the best in the world in passing and triangles, we could have survived without a physical presence.
But our passing and attacking is a total crap in the last 2-3 years.

So, it is time to buy 2-3 players who are at least 178-180 cm tall.
Who won't fall down on the ground in every single tackle and whenever a stronger wind blows..

thats not true.. after their goal we won alomst everyduel against them.. masch was he biggest beast

ceefoo

The 2008-09 Squad had the perfect balance of Youth, Experience, Physicality, Speed, Mobility, Leadership, Skill, Desire, whatever you wanted in a squad, this had it. Then for some reason around 2010 we decided to move away from that and lean towards small, diminutive, technical players and it almost became a contest of how many players we could field under 6ft and under 75kgs.

2008-09 SQUAD
1 GK V. Valdés
2 DF M. Cáceres
3 DF Piqué
4 DF Márquez
5 DF Puyol (captain)
6 MF Xavi
7 FW Gudjohnsen
8 MF A. Iniesta
9 FW Eto'o
10 FW Messi
11 FW Bojan
13 GK Pinto
14 FW Henry
15 MF Keita
16 DF Sylvinho
18 DF Milito
20 DF Dani Alves
21 MF Hleb
22 DF Abidal
24 MF Touré Yaya
25 GK Jorquera
27 FW Pedro
28 MF Busquets
29 DF V. Sánchez

The reason it worked at the time was because those players: Xavi, Iniesta, Messi etc just happened to all be at their peak, playing under a world class coach and had unquestionable motivation to become the best. Now things have changed, and we need to adjust with it.

serghei

BBZ8800, I've also said that many time, that in the future our club could resemble more the 2009 team than the 2011. The 2011 team is something that can not be duplicated. But the 2009 squad was a more classic team, more well rounded, both flair and tiki-taka, both smaller players, but also stronger ones like Eto'o, Marquez, Yaya and Henry. We need a Yaya Toure-like signing.

Zincubus

Banned
Should we buy KOKE?

Na , things are real bad but drugs ain't the answer :)

Buy-out 60m. He can stay at Atletico. We should bring back Thiago Alcantara.

He's badly crocked isn't he ??

That means we can expect what, 7-8 transfers? + 4,5 B players promoted?

Well from that list Messi / Iniesta / Alexis / Song have all been a massive disappointment IMHO

That said .... I'd keep Buscs / Messi / Cesc / Piqué / Iniesta / Masch and Adriano ....the rest can go for me

Sadly , it looks as though we have dropped interest in David Luiz - gutted !!

Brazilian journalist Rafael Hernandez, known for having access to inside information at the Nou Camp, took to Twitter to reveal that the Catalan giants were making progress on a deal to sign Benatia from Roma this summer.

A fee in the region of £16-20million has reportedly been agreed between the two clubs, with former Celta Vigo manager Enrique believed to be a driving force behind the deal

xavi_the_Boss

Sadly , it looks as though we have dropped interest in David Luiz - gutted !!

Brazilian journalist Rafael Hernandez, known for having access to inside information at the Nou Camp, took to Twitter to reveal that the Catalan giants were making progress on a deal to sign Benatia from Roma this summer.

A fee in the region of £16-20million has reportedly been agreed between the two clubs, with former Celta Vigo manager Enrique believed to be a driving force behind the deal

tbh it would be great to get Benatia for that Kind of Money.Could buy a second CB aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans