Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

@1207, fitting Barca at the moment means skinny and with no physical strenght. Vidal has both, so he doesn't fit us. Which is precisely why I want him badly, to provide what others are beating us with.

So should we be expecting all these players to leave:

All 3 Gk's
Puyol
Dani Alves ??
Song
Cesc ??
Alexis/pedro?
Cuenca
Afellay
Tello? ( I still want him to stay)

That's a potential 11 players out !!

spark

All 3 Gk's
Puyol
Dani Alves ??
Song
Cesc ??
Alexis/pedro?
Cuenca
Afellay

Barca isn't going to transfer that many players, nor should they

ebieymjunior

I think they will and should.
- 3 GKs are already gone
- Puyol retired
- Alves and Song reportedly not staying
- Cuenca, Afellay and Dos Santos were unlucky with injuries and shouldn't stay
- Tello and Cesc are arguable and depends on Lucho
- (I hope Mascherano stays)

Antimadridista1

Any chance of announcing a new CB signing before the WC?

Yes. Bartomeu said that they have been working during the past weeks on transfers so everything is possible.
First they're going to announce Luis Enrique as new coach on Monday or Tuesday, then the players in the next weeks.

khaled_a_d

All 3 Gk's
Puyol
Dani Alves ??
Song
Cesc ??
Alexis/pedro?
Cuenca
Afellay

Add JDS to the list with Sergi Roberto getting loaned ,that is 13

We mustdo something close to that ,JDS,Afellay,Cuenca,Oier are here b/c we couldn't get rid of them,they aren't really a squad members,just a dead weight.I feel sorry to say that about talented guys like Cuenca and Ibi but that is the truth.good luck to them wherever they go
VV,Pinto&Puyol already played last game ,Tello was a role player,but he shouldn't stay.he isn't gonna progress here and Deulofue would serve us better
Segi isn't convincing,not loaning him was a mistake we should fix.he wasn't really a key squad player and Rafinha is ready to take his spot anyway with players like Samper/Hahllilovic probably getting some minutes in the 1st team
those are 9 players already ,only VV was a key member of the squad .again losing any of those shouldn't really harm the team by any count .only VV was importan in the squad and that is his decision,the others is basically clearing the dead weight
As for other players ,some change are needed,Song should easily be gone ,Alves too.he seems interested in leaving too
Mascherano,Pedro/Alexis& Cesc all should depend on the coach,style of play,there market and whether we need additional money for new transfers or not .can see 1 of them leaving .but shouldn't be more than that
The squad is actually thin so we have room for the new comers

ebieymjunior

Add JDS to the list with Sergi Roberto getting loaned ,that is 13

We mustdo something close to that ,JDS,Afellay,Cuenca,Oier are here b/c we couldn't get rid of them,they aren't really a squad members,just a dead weight.I feel sorry to say that about talented guys like Cuenca and Ibi but that is the truth.good luck to them wherever they go
VV,Pinto&Puyol already played last game ,Tello was a role player,but he shouldn't stay.he isn't gonna progress here and Deulofue would serve us better
Segi isn't convincing,not loaning him was a mistake we should fix.he wasn't really a key squad player and Rafinha is ready to take his spot anyway with players like Samper/Hahllilovic probably getting some minutes in the 1st team
those are 9 players already ,only VV was a key member of the squad .again losing any of those shouldn't really harm the team by any count .only VV was importan in the squad and that is his decision,the others is basically clearing the dead weight
As for other players ,some change are needed,Song should easily be gone ,Alves too.he seems interested in leaving too
Mascherano,Pedro/Alexis& Cesc all should depend on the coach,style of play,there market and whether we need additional money for new transfers or not .can see 1 of them leaving .but shouldn't be more than that
The squad is actually thin so we have room for the new comers

Don't agree with Roberto getting loaned out. It's either he stays or he goes, and I'd rather he stayed. Loaning out a player in any position except in midfield can be rationalised. I think the best midfield in the beginning of the season was Cesc - Roberto.
He's so good, I hope people see it! After Thiago, this'd be the most stupid thing to do.
I'd go so far as to say that if one of Cesc, Rafinha and Roberto should go, I'd say Cesc should, cause Rafinha and Roberto can already play at CM and are still really young and can learn much easier. And Iniesta plays in Cesc's best position.
There's a reason why Rafinha was loaned out and Roberto got a direct promotion.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

There's a reason why Rafinha was loaned out and Roberto got a direct promotion.

There was also a reason we signed Song to be a DM and a CB,right?
Rafinha was always better,it was clear since they played together in Barca B
It is either the board was stupid to think Roberto is better,or as darthvader7888 said,they thought Rafinha was too good for such little minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans