Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I wouldn't be too upset as long as we sign somone in January before the core of the CL begins.

Me too, but they have to be careful two or three draws in 1st half of the season may cost us the title, as RM are determined to win the title. They have strengthened their team and increased their depth( except defence). So, got to be very careful and start the season with a bang like last time. That will not leave us as at disadvantage to madrid. Hope barca wins first el clasico, then we can retain la liga and try for cl with a new defender.

spark

Stop falling for the narrative. If they didnt sign one in the last three years, they arent signing one in January either. That would require actual scouts since all the ones that play for top teams would be cup tied. And we all know our scouting is zero.

Barcilliant

Stop falling for the narrative. If they didnt sign one in the last three years, they arent signing one in January either. That would require actual scouts since all the ones that play for top teams would be cup tied. And we all know our scouting is zero.

Tata has bought some scouts with him.

Icarium

Lifestealer

Pessimist, think positively.

cro-man

Guys this will be a funny season with this bunch of jerks in our defense and now I see a amateur trainer really no cb? Pep and tito paid really hard really hard for not buying new defender and now this amateur trainer who knows this makes the same shit again hope next year we have a decent trainer and new defender

cro-man

I hate pessimistic hater d bags. Anybody coaching FC Barcelona is NOT an amateur.

What? Since how much two ? three years ? we have defense problems and whole world knows this and we are not even buying one defender. This trainer is an amateur if he thinks everything is fine in our squad a good trainer would never accept this defense never!! But I didnt really except much from him because he is a no name who trained a no name team in argentina. A trainer with no experience at our level. This season can only be worse and neymar is not a good defender haha it starts where it ends...

ebc_99

So you think we are never going to sign a CB ever again? We have new scouts and it will take time for them to bed in and this could actually be a good thing in the long run.

Guys this will be a funny season with this bunch of jerks in our defense and now I see a amateur trainer really no cb? Pep and tito paid really hard really hard for not buying new defender and now this amateur trainer who knows this makes the same shit again hope next year we have a decent trainer and new defender

Tata is not an amateur, the summer transfer business should have been done before he arrived and when he got the job it took a little bit of time to settle in and get to know the players to see what we need to improve and then negotiation takes a few weeks as well which has left it all too late.

If he thinks paying 50mill for Luiz is not worth it or 30 mill for Agger or whatever then that is up to him, he will have a few months to see if Bartra can step up which will be interesting to see and we have January if we need to bring someone in.

The new scouts will be put to work and have 4 months to try and spot CB's that may fit the club, we can do without one for now but not for the latter stages of the Champions league but that is 7 or 8 months away so lets see if he is right.

cro-man

So now Tata is a amateur trainer. Pathetic comment.

He thinks our squad is good enough our defense really guys???Didnt you watched last two seasons?? Its no like we have a small problem in our defense we have a big problem and we need new defender. Pep and tito paid for that and the whole world is asking why are we not buying any defender and now it comes a new trainer who thinks he doesnt need anything. Thats a deja vu its like this never will end.

ebc_99

Our defense is not good enough right now but that is not Tata's fault, it should have been sorted out long before he arrived.

To be honest I don't think the board had any intention in spending big for a defender and Tata has decided it is better going with what we have than bringing in someone for the sake of it.

It also gives the new scouts he brought in a bit of time to come up with a suitable list of candidates for the future. We will have one more chance in January to bring someone in and hopefully what we have will be good enough until then.

cro-man

Our defense is not good enough right now but that is not Tata's fault, it should have been sorted out long before he arrived.

To be honest I don't think the board had any intention in spending big for a defender and Tata has decided it is better going with what we have than bringing in someone for the sake of it.

It also gives the new scouts he brought in a bit of time to come up with a suitable list of candidates for the future. We will have one more chance in January to bring someone in and hopefully what we have will be good enough until then.

We will get song2 wait for it and will try to convert him to cb and fail...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans