Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilS

MD is reporting that

The priority remains buying a new right back, a midfielder and a winger.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...154/braida-luis-enrique-cumbre-inminente.html

I think the immediate priorities have to be re-signing Alves, and not losing any core players. With the transfer ban, the team will be at risk for at least the first half of next season after any such losses.

Lucho is coming back, regardless of the board elections. It will be impossible to send him off after the team wins the trophies this spring.

I'd stick with the current group of wingers, but changing out Pedro for a new guy could be the way to go. I think the new forward needed is a true target man, so that the team could change up the attacking setup at times. Why not Sandro?

A fullback, yes, because Lucho only trusts Alves and Alba on the current squad. Someone young enough to gradually take over from Alves, someone with big potential. Cuadrado would be so much better here than where he is rotting on the bench now.

Xavi moving on will leave a hole that the younger players now under contract probably cannot yet fill. No, it is impossible to find another Xavi, plus the time for that type of player on the Barca squad is over. What is needed now is a real attacker, like Hazard. But with Barca-level ball skills, like Iniesta. But with the 90 minute, two-way offense/defense superman energy levels of Rakitic or Rafinha or any of the ATM or Dortmund midfielders. But fast and big, like Pogba, with a Lampard-like long shot.

L

linetty

With Verratti being a no go, I'm really hoping we could get Gundogan. He would be relatively cheap and considering other midfielders we're being linked to, he's the only reasonable option. Pogba would cost a fortune and I'm still not 100% if he'd be a good fit. I like fancy footballers like him but we need the really reliable ones in midfield and we could have one in Gundogan for a sensible amount.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Gündogan has energy, but don't know about his long shots. Pogba would be ideal, but it would take a lot of work to get him here.

L

linetty

He might be or he might not, I don't care (personally don't think he'd be an improvement, dead weight rather). I just hope that I never have to see this diving rat wear a Barca kit though.

Also, this:

ADM is quite wasteful in possession, and very inconsistent over a season. His take-ons are also poor in confined spaces. Those advocating AdM will be the first ones to bash him if he becomes a Barca player, I can guarantee.

Kasperroed

Danilo and Koke in. Roberto out probably (hopefully not) Xavi out.

I would keep Pedro + add Samper and Deulofeu/Sandro/Munir to the first team. Give Alves a 1-year renewal. That should do.

DinhoR10

Promote samper as Iniesta/Busi deputy and have Rafinha as Iniesta/Rakitic deputy. Halilovic as Messi RW deputy (His contract says he has to play senior level right?). We'll see how they play the first half of the season and buy reinforcements if we need to Gundogan for cm/dm and adm for am/winger maybe. I don't expect samper to fail though whenever he's played with the enior team he's looked class. Halilovic could be hit or miss though, I can see him buying himself time with flashes of brilliance.

Ascom

It's been talked that Jorge Mendes (Mourinho and Ronaldo's agent) is trying to put Jorge Jesus at PSG or Barcelona. This is a terrible idea for two reasons: First it sucks trust Jorge Mendes, who is the best friend of Ronaldo and Real Madrid trusted agent, second, Jorge Jesus is a coach with quality and with a game idea that fit to Barça, but have no culture of Barcelona or experience to deal with world-class players and above all he is very very very stubborn.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's been talked that Jorge Mendes (Mourinho and Ronaldo's agent) is trying to put Jorge Jesus at PSG or Barcelona. This is a terrible idea for two reasons: First it sucks trust Jorge Mendes, who is the best friend of Ronaldo and Real Madrid trusted agent, second, Jorge Jesus is a coach with quality and with a game idea that fit to Barça, but have no culture of Barcelona or experience to deal with world-class players and above all he is very very very stubborn.

Jorge Mendes is also a good friend of Joan Laporta.

Barcilliant

NO to di maria. Put Batra or Montoya ar Rb. No expensive right backs please. Buy Hummers from Dortmund. Pogba or Koke. No forwards are required. Promote Adama.

Frodo_FCB

Ideal transfers: Verrati, Danilo, and a versatile player like ADM/ Reus..That would be epic. Not gonna happen though. I would be happy with Verrati alone, but it is not gonna happen either. :lol:

Qonny

NO to di maria. Put Batra or Montoya ar Rb. No expensive right backs please. Buy Hummers from Dortmund. Pogba or Koke. No forwards are required. Promote Adama.

hummer-cars_939c6.jpg

Icarium

Lifestealer
Aim for Verrati and Pogba and buy bender and henderson. Story of barca transfer season. We will buy some top level striker who we don't need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans