Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaled_a_d

Barcelona are closely following Porto right back Danilo (23) since last season. Contract until 2016, buyout fee would be 50M. [sport]

50m Danilo, 100m Pogba :lol:

Those rumors. And we thought there wouldn't be any rumors, because of the ban.

They are stating his buyout ,not saying we are paying it
And hey,we are banned for 2 transfer windows and one of them already passed so they waited until half of the ban is over :xavi:

F

Flavia

No need to really bring more in we already have Samper, Suarez, Kaptoum, Rafinha and Halilovic, not to mention all the talent under Barca B and Grimaldo who seems to want to be a midfielder :lol:

I'd still love Koke or Verratti. But not Pogba. Danilo would be great, if not for that astronomical fee.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Yep, definitely worth it.

Can see him being our RB for a decade.

if the guy's a perfect fit then it makes sense to buy him, i also think it's a worthwhile investment.

we are already seeing what buying second rate players to save a few pounds is doing,

DrPepper

I'd be okay with 35-40M, but 50M might be a little too much. I like him, but he still hasn't shown anything at the highest level yet.

I

instinct

B9MsFTzIEAAojuP.jpg:large

Danilo on Sport's cover again.

Edit: Oh, and Sport claims that Neymar wants him in the team :lol:

:messi:

Last edited:
F

Flavia

30m is not that bad, given the market. and the rb mold Barça needs. But why are we even discussing this, we have Douglas :D

I

instinct

Why is there no decent video of Danilo on youtube? Nowhere.
I only found old compilations from 2009 and 2010 but nothing recent.

I

instinct

Ah, thank you! :)

It probably wasn't listed because of copyright restrictions here in Germany.

anguy

Wow, this guy is FAT. So Suarez won't be most overweight guy in team :)) just kidding). Also quite tall for a FB, he might have problem with fast agile wingers. Also no defensve highlights, another worrying sign.

L

linetty

Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba (21) is on Luis Enrique's wish list for January 2016, when Barcelona's transfer ban ends. [md]

Boy, oh, boy :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans