Barca wins 2009/2010 La Liga!

barcelona_lover

Congratulation to all Barce forum
Congratulation to all Barcelona team you did a great job .. I love you Bacelona team you are the best , The best team in the worrld

God bless barcelona

I love you :2145960713mundoemot

Enhorabuena
estoy tan feliz

maxan10

SirTugAlot
ROFL @ Messi saying "motherfucker", I'm trying to imagine that in my head :lol:

i'm sure Messi will do and say anything when drunk, on the other hand Ibra will do and say anything when sober..

congratulations to all cules and football gentiles alike, it's been an awesome season and i've been part of this online community since the turn of the year. I'd like to thank Bojan, my parents, my friends, relatives,siblings, my pen pal Jayjay, those who believed in me and wish success to all Barca players in the WC predominantly with La Roja.

maxan10

SirTugAlot
Nothing beats drunken falling over Messi from last year though :lol: which was kind of me as the night wore on last night...

:lol: whoring your self to a bunch of catalans, we all do it from time to time..
Messi was way more relaxed this time round and his speech, mentioning he won't be like last year :lol:

XaviMessiGirl

Strangely enough the place I picked to go celebrate last night had several other Barca fans inside... :lol:

And yeah I was going to say, didn't he say something like he wasn't going to say anything stupid this year? rofl

maxan10

SirTugAlot
yeah he did, :lol: he must've looked back on the vid of him acting a total lunatic being followed by gudjonsen and pique as he ran riot around the stadium.

maxan10

SirTugAlot
LOOOOOL who's that guy waving the giant barca flag on top of the bus after they rightfully take that giant lollipop away from messi.

XaviMessiGirl

lol I can't remember since it's been a while since I've watched that vid but diegomessi might be right

speaking of which I haven't had an effing Chupa Chups in years... probably because Messi ate them all :(

Merv

A belated congratulations to all the team and staff. They deserved this and more this year. Always wonderful to watch and support. :2145960713mundoemot

Thanks to the fellow supporters and non-supporters on this thread that have made pre-match chats raucous and very entertaining. It has been a pleasure to experience this with you, as I've gotten to know everyone this season. :beer2:

Home of Barca Fans