Barca wins 2009/2010 La Liga!

S

safehandz

Visca el Barca! Congrats everyone!!! i hope y'all are still partying up in celebrations!!!!!

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Xavi : "Like they say 'Puyi', this year we have wanted to stop in every way, but could not. This team is the best in the world. And we are going to celebrate & just want to say , "Presi, we are going to Luz de Gas!"

Iniesta: "Good Night, this league is for you (fans )! Thanks to you I have been able to overcome difficult moments this year. Good to return here. Visca Barça and Visca Catalunya! "

Marquez: "Goodnight ! Many thanks for your trust, all these years have been the best of my life. Many thanks to the directive, the coaching staff and players. Many thanks, and Visca Visca el Barca Catalonia!"

Milito: "Just to say that for me is a great honor to join this team and group of people who are just excellent, thanks to which we are a group of people who have achieved great successes. I think the groups and people know them in difficult times and they have supported me very much like you. So I want to thank you for that and enjoy this moment in style. Adéu! "

Busquets: "Bona nit. Without you this would not be possible. Enjoy it because you deserve it. Congratulations. Visca el Barca Visca Catalunya! "

Chygrynskiy: "Thank you and congratulations for it is your victory. Today we celebrate ! Thanks! "

Alves: "Good evening everybody, welcome to the stadium. A year we are here to celebrate a new title and I think that after a year we have achieved this important title again .Also a tribute to a guest who is there (Shakira) and we celebrate with this dance ... "waka waka"! Visca Barca, Visca Visca Catalunya and the 'mother will give birth to us'! "

Keita:

"Bonanit, thank you very much everyone, both as technical partners and fans. Visca el Barça i Visca Catalunya!

Abidal:

"Thank you for the support of the entire season. I am very happy to play at this club. Thanks to all the team because I've spent months unable to play because of the injury. This league is for you. Visca el Barca Visca Catalunya !
Ah! And wait wait ... a message for my wife: Bring jackets because the girls are cold. "

Puyol:

"This year we have been attacked by many sides but we have failed them . We are champions because we are the best. Thanks to the people behind the players. Visca el Barca Visca Catalunya!

Valdes

"You are the best fans in the world. Many thanks indeed. We must once again be proud of this team and winning a league of our great rival. As the coach said we owe a title, and hopefully the year Wembley coming in can give them a joy. Visca el Barca Visca Catalunya!

Messi:

"Bona nit, this year I will not say anything strange, just to thank everyone and as we say in Argentina: the motherfucker! Visca Visca Barça and Catalonia!"

Piqué:

"Bona nit. All we wanted. Many people who did not want the title here and I'd just be screwed ... again came to be here. Congratulations to all because you all are also league champions. I would like to be remembered for all. Visca Barca and Visca Catalunya! (The crowd sings 'Madridista qui no boti')

Zlatan:

"Thank you all. Thanks to the technician who helped me a lot like all of you. I'm very happy."

Henry:

"Good evening, I wanted to say that winning a title with 99 points and is something I've never seen in my life. Thank you all. Play at the club is very special. Visca el Barca Visca Catalunya!

Bojan:

"Thanks to all my family, to all the Barcelona fans. Thanks to the players, be happy. Visca el Barca Visca Catalunya!

Pinto:

"Bona nit, I think the key is really all that you and we have connected, we managed to be one. Let's keep making history."

Touré:

"Good evening, welcome to the stadium. This year has been a special year for us and you. It was not easy but we succeeded in this league for your support. Thanks to all the fans and my friends. Thank you."

Maxwell:

"This group deserves everything that has happened this year. Thank you all. A hug."

Jeffren:

"Good evening. I wanted to thank all the Catalans and the coaching staff. Thanks to them I have felt like one more and coming from the subsidiary. Congratulations to the Catalans. Visca el Barça, Visca Catalunya, Visca Tenerife!"

S

safaizah

Visca el barca!!!next season we will be on the top of the world again!!

B

Barça campeón

Florentino: Game over !!
Insert 250 million coins to continue ...

gazza

Awesome..... what a team they deserve all the credit in the world :flagvl8:
Sat and watched the celebrations even when i didn't understand the words, but didn't need to.
:):)

Cheers Ryan for the translation .

Home of Barca Fans