Barca vs City - who will win?

FC Barcelona vs. Manchester City - who will advance?

• FC Barcelona

Votes: 116 87.9%
  • Manchester City

Votes: 16 12.1%

• Total voters

desoe

If they play as openly as they did against Liverpool they will be starved off the ball and their defense will be shredded (its just as bad if not worse than ours)

Pellegrini's nickname is not The Engineer for no reason (except that he's actually an engineer). The guy is a really smart manager. He'll make it just as hard as he could make it for us.

barcanuck

The team I'm expecting him to field is :

Hart

Kolarov - Nastatic - Kompany - Zabaleta

Fernandinho - Yaya Toure

Navas - Silva

Aguero Negredo

Neymessi

If they play as openly as they did against Liverpool they will be starved off the ball and their defense will be shredded (its just as bad if not worse than ours)

Every team changes their game against us. Whoever the team be, when we have 65% of posession they adjust their positions well and don't play their normal game..

dakeb_MCFC

I expect

Hart

Zabaleta
Kompany
Nastasic (or new signing)
Kolarov

Toure
Fernandinho

Navas
Silva
Milner

Aguero

But with Pellegrini he rotates the team so much it is very hard to predict.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Irish_Cules

It will be interesting to see how City try play this tie. They've been poor defensively this season but the big question is if they'll sit deep against us and try play a quick counter-attacking game or play the current free flowing football that they are at the moment . If they play the way they are at the moment and leave the spaces for our attack to exploit they could be asking for trouble.

The Observer

Nasri (Man City): "Barça aren't as good as when I faced them with Arsenal and I play at a better team now. I think we can beat them." [bein]

Home of Barca Fans