Barca Transfers and Rumors

Temptation

Looking at his performances for Feyenoord, Mats Wieffer seems like the guy Barca should go for. He's tall, defensively strong, cool and composed on the ball and strong in the air. He also possesses great spacial awareness, anticipation and got great athleticism. And he'd cost less than or around 30 mil. 24 years old.

Say what? @khaled_a_d @ZenI @Porque @Messi983

Messi983

Never watched him, on hl looks bit Van Bommel-esque? We were linked to him few times already and Atletico apparently wants him too despite buying Vermeeren in January.

What do you think about Morten Hjulmand (SCP) and Xaver Schlager (RBL)? I think they could both be solid options too. Would expect the first to be out of our range though with PL clubs already showing interest.

I would prefer a player in his mid-twenties who could hopefully perform immediately than another kid who needs time to develop or oldie like Jorginho. But depends on how much we can spend. DM def should be our priority. Would be ok if we would just get a solid DM and keep rest of the team mostly unchanged.

Porque

Napoli linked with Guido to possibly replace Zielinski who is a better player on a free, but on his way to Inter Milan.

MD are linking us again to Guido. Would not be surprised if we make an offer. He is a better version of Oriol, limited on the ball but should be more consistent in finding outlets.

khaled_a_d

Looking at his performances for Feyenoord, Mats Wieffer seems like the guy Barca should go for. He's tall, defensively strong, cool and composed on the ball and strong in the air. He also possesses great spacial awareness, anticipation and got great athleticism. And he'd cost less than or around 30 mil. 24 years old.

Say what? @khaled_a_d @ZenI @Porque @Messi983

Barca reddit loves him, so it is an automatic no for me. :troll:

Eredeviese talent are fools gold in most cases, with a few exceptions here and there. Even the good ones rarely meet the hype (like Frenkie, De Ligt, and dare I say Gakpo?). His highlights is a bit underwhelming for me, looks good but he has ton of space and time on the ball. It feels he is a bit of sluggish too on the ball.

Those who watched him says he is good, so there is that.
It isn't like we have any obvious option tbh

Masetro10

I don't think any DMs out there are worth going after over just waiting for La Masia to make one.

Maybe we just wait for Bernal to emerge and see if that does anything. Not like we are winning anything until this team seasons up a bit anyways. Yamal/Gavi/Pedri/Cubarsi/Balde are all super young still

Home of Barca Fans