Barca Transfers and Rumors

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Joao Felix in a Twitch-interview about Bernardo Silva: "If I was Deco for a day, I would get Bernardo Silva, without a doubt. They should get him," the attacker emphasized and also revealed: "He asked me about the city, about tax matters, because he's also very concerned with that. What it's like here, his sister-in-law lives here. I tell him that everything is good for him to come. I don't think Manchester City will make it easy."

Bernardo has contract until 2026. 50m is the transfer fee.

Messi983

PSG interested in Barca players before we play them.

giphy.gif

Messi983

I would also keep an eye on Marc Pubill if he has relegation release clause. Always played well whenever I've watched Almeria. I think a team like Villarreal who are in dire need for some young talent should go for him if they sell Foyth (or even if they don't as Foyth is quite injury prone tbf). I know they have Adria Altimira (La Masia product) but was never too convinced with him and think Pubill has much higher ceilling.

Betis apparently interested, would make a lot of sense.

jamrock

According to sport this will be our new transfer policy.

Sign inexpensive young talents: pedri, Faye,diarra etc.

Use la masia for squad players: fermin

Use our cash to fill critical roles: DM.

Stop signing players in their 30's.

Gundogan was a good signing and lewa xavi really wanted, but I agree with that policy.

khaled_a_d

According to sport this will be our new transfer policy.

Sign inexpensive young talents: pedri, Faye,diarra etc.

That was just Toni Juan Farti making news from nothing.
He was describing out policy that has been done for over 2 consecutive decades, and calling it a news.

Home of Barca Fans