Barca Transfers and Rumors

JamDav1982

i wonder if any established player would want to come to barca after tonight

If Barca get rid of amigos getting players will be no issue.

The bigger issue is not top coach with options will come to a dressing room ruled by Messi, Suarez, Pique etc.

In all honesty I would rather see Barca get rid of all amigos and start again with younger energetic team even if that means a third place in La Liga being a prospect.

Best game to watch this season as probably Betis at home. It was a breath of fresh air to watch a team working hard and moving off ball across the team.

FinBarcelonafan

If Barca get rid of amigos getting players will be no issue.

The bigger issue is not top coach with options will come to a dressing room ruled by Messi, Suarez, Pique etc.

In all honesty I would rather see Barca get rid of all amigos and start again with younger energetic team even if that means a third place in La Liga being a prospect.

Best game to watch this season as probably Betis at home. It was a breath of fresh air to watch a team working hard and moving off ball across the team.

I agree with this. I wish to see Barca start from beginning again and try to build up. It sucks but I don't think there's any other shortcut to this.

SeloBarca

Pretty much sell all players except FDJ, Fati and Puig.
Although with this board we would spend all that money buying overhyped one good season players.
How long is the transfer window even open with covid and all that? were already in august

Last edited:

MTL_Barca

That game exposed all the frauds once again. Entitled, old, slow, mentally weak - that's probably the best way to describe the Barca team these days.

Honestly i'd be fine with everyone besides Lenglet, Frenkie, Fati, Puig leaving :lol: Will never happen of course but that just shows how much fresh blood this team needs.

I don't even know how to approach this, the squad is just a mess that it'll take a long time to sort everything out.

Just thinking about who could still be at least useful for the next couple years:

MAtS: Got a lot of shit yesterday, and rightfully so, but all in all he's a good keeper and i don't think it's easy to get a better one. On topic of GKs, Neto is too expensive and isn't great either so might as well try to settle for a cheaper solution.

Lenglet: Has improved a lot this season, still not convinced he's world class and a long term starter but at the very least he's a solid 3rd choice and doesn't earn a fortune.

Semedo: Not great, but usually not too terrible. Got destroyed by Davies yesterday but i still think he can do alright with a proper RW on his side to combine and defend together. Should try to integrate a younger, more talented, RB though to phase him out maybe Emerson but i haven't watched him much. Wouldn't mind selling Semedo but not a priority imo.

Frenkie: We haven't seen the best of him yet, but the abilities are there. Should build the midfield around him instead of forcing him to take whatever role the amigos leave him.

Roberto: Quite average, but still can run and help out. Should never be a consistent starter though, if that's what he expects he can leave as well.

Dembele: Yeah i know sorry :lol: But at least he has something to offer we desperately lack these days. Still have some hope he might become useful

Honestly that's it. Messi is a tactical burden but since he's Messi i still hope he stays a bit longer. Besides that everyone can fuck off.

Then obviously there are Puig and Fati. Araujo looks promising as well. Judging how easily they could stand out in this shitty team other la masia prospects should be promoted as well, i'd rather see them try instead of the unmotivated geriatrics. Haven't seen much from Trincao yet but i'm open to try anyone who feels comfortable on the wings at this point because i can't see that shitty 4-4-2 anymore.

Suarez, Rakitic, Umtiti, Busquets, Vidal should be first on the list to leave. Alba also and i don't have high hopes for Firpo as well. Even with big changes i don't see Griezmann fit anywhere and would rather play Fati every single time but we're probably stuck with him.

Hard to even come up with a roster honestly, we need so many changes that it just leaves open spaces

MAtS/?
?/Semedo, ?/Araujo, Lenglet/?, ?/?
Frenkie/?
Pjanic/Puig/?/Roberto
Dembele/Trincao, Messi/?, Fati/?

Something like that, so at least like 7-10 new players as soon as possible, hm yes sounds easy :)

Riordon

We arent even linked to even one outlet/runner in behind. The sporting department cant even identify the issue. We have got Trincao and most likely Lautaro now, two complete opposite players of what we need.

LOL

psb07158

That game exposed all the frauds once again. Entitled, old, slow, mentally weak - that's probably the best way to describe the Barca team these days.

Honestly i'd be fine with everyone besides Lenglet, Frenkie, Fati, Puig leaving :lol: Will never happen of course but that just shows how much fresh blood this team needs.

I don't even know how to approach this, the squad is just a mess that it'll take a long time to sort everything out.

Just thinking about who could still be at least useful for the next couple years:

MAtS: Got a lot of shit yesterday, and rightfully so, but all in all he's a good keeper and i don't think it's easy to get a better one. On topic of GKs, Neto is too expensive and isn't great either so might as well try to settle for a cheaper solution.

Lenglet: Has improved a lot this season, still not convinced he's world class and a long term starter but at the very least he's a solid 3rd choice and doesn't earn a fortune.

Semedo: Not great, but usually not too terrible. Got destroyed by Davies yesterday but i still think he can do alright with a proper RW on his side to combine and defend together. Should try to integrate a younger, more talented, RB though to phase him out maybe Emerson but i haven't watched him much. Wouldn't mind selling Semedo but not a priority imo.

Frenkie: We haven't seen the best of him yet, but the abilities are there. Should build the midfield around him instead of forcing him to take whatever role the amigos leave him.

Roberto: Quite average, but still can run and help out. Should never be a consistent starter though, if that's what he expects he can leave as well.

Dembele: Yeah i know sorry :lol: But at least he has something to offer we desperately lack these days. Still have some hope he might become useful

Honestly that's it. Messi is a tactical burden but since he's Messi i still hope he stays a bit longer. Besides that everyone can fuck off.

Then obviously there are Puig and Fati. Araujo looks promising as well. Judging how easily they could stand out in this shitty team other la masia prospects should be promoted as well, i'd rather see them try instead of the unmotivated geriatrics. Haven't seen much from Trincao yet but i'm open to try anyone who feels comfortable on the wings at this point because i can't see that shitty 4-4-2 anymore.

Suarez, Rakitic, Umtiti, Busquets, Vidal should be first on the list to leave. Alba also and i don't have high hopes for Firpo as well. Even with big changes i don't see Griezmann fit anywhere and would rather play Fati every single time but we're probably stuck with him.

Hard to even come up with a roster honestly, we need so many changes that it just leaves open spaces

MAtS/?
?/Semedo, ?/Araujo, Lenglet/?, ?/?
Frenkie/?
Pjanic/Puig/?/Roberto
Dembele/Trincao, Messi/?, Fati/?

Something like that, so at least like 7-10 new players as soon as possible, hm yes sounds easy :)

I?m a Rangers season ticket holder and watched Trincao at Ibrox in the Europa League a few months ago. He looked fantastic and he is really quick. He does not track though I?m not sure if that was the Braga manager?s tactics or him as a player.

bismp

It's high time we cleared house. Players that need to leave ASAP:

Semedo,Alba,Busquets,Pique,Rakitic,Vidal,Suarez

Home of Barca Fans