Barca Transfers and Rumors

Riordon

Get Aubemyang this year. Haaland the year after. Look at guys like Gabriel Veron and Karim Adeyemi. We need runners in behind. Drop all of transfer strategy and fix this. Our biggest issue.

All four guys mentioned are available this year or the next.

Rory

Not a single player will be gotten rid of. That?s the issue. We give 28/29 year olds 5 year contracts on high wages

stk93

Get Aubemyang this year. Haaland the year after. Look at guys like Gabriel Veron and Karim Adeyemi. We need runners in behind. Drop all of transfer strategy and fix this. Our biggest issue.

All four guys mentioned are available this year or the next.

when pique is your best defender but hes ?dead? for 5 years, you got a problem
if u think perisic-lewa-gnabry are better than griez-messi-dembele/fati/suarez you are wrong!
alba, busq and semedo/roberto position are our key problems

jayjaydee

We NEED to start buying world class defenders and building from the back for a change. I'm sick of seeing us spend Euro100 million+of Griezman/Dembele/Coutinho. It's like we had the Brazil 1970's mentality: you score 4, we'll score 5. Except ... we're at the 'you score 8, we're out of the CL' stage.
Koulibaly, apparently, is available. We could pick him up for 50/60, he'd be CB for us for 5/6 years.

I'm sick of seeing us collapse against teams because we can't defend when we get to the latter stages of the CL: Roma, Liverpool, now Bayern

jayjaydee

Exactly! Let's get back to the days of La Masia players majorly in the team: speedy, hungry, powerful, younger players willing to die for the shirt.
We have to get back to a position where we DON'T have the largest wage bill in world football and where we mix La MAsia players with quality, pacey, world class players

A decent (not Spanish, nor ex-player) coach, and a massive clear out of the dead wood is what's needed.

Xaviniesta

15631196151228.jpg

sell

JerseyAddict

So, sell or payout or reduce wages:

Semedo, Umtiti, Alba, Pique (oldman), Roberto, Busi, Vidal, Raki, Suarez, Griezz, Dembouz, Martin... Did I forget someone... I surely did... To many names...

soul24rage

Do we even have the money to rebuild this team...

This is the thing. We know that our financial situation is horrible, but in all likelihood it probably is much worse than we expect.

Our wage bill is insanely high too...

Imo, our only choice is to sell as much as possible and play the young players/la masia players

Also tell the likes of Messi and Suarez to take a paycut.

Next season is a bust anyways so might as well make the rebuild easier for the next board.

Alik

This is the thing. We know that our financial situation is horrible, but in all likelihood it probably is much worse than we expect.

Our wage bill is insanely high too...

Imo, our only choice is to sell as much as possible and play the young players/la masia players

Also tell the likes of Messi and Suarez to take a paycut.

Next season is a bust anyways so might as well make the rebuild easier for the next board.

I think that's the plan.

Home of Barca Fans